100 Bicentennial Way, Santa Rosa, CA, 95403, US
Fri:6:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:6:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Home Depot / Allure Flooringtoxic chemicals

I hired Home Depot to install a new laminate floor which Home Depot contracted out to Carpet Pros. Long story short is Carpet Pros brought toxic leveling cement into my house with out notifying me either before or after and then took 7 days to come back to continue the job during which time all my floors with this toxic cement were exposed and one of my foster rescue cats unknowingly walked through this days later and the dust got on his paws and days later was showing signs of being sick so I took him to the vet and was told he had ingested toxic chemicals which turned out to be the leveling cement secretly used by Carpet Pros. My foster rescue cat then had to spend 2 weeks at the vet with an IV and meds which cost over $2, 000.00 dollars. Now Home Depot says they aren't responsible for the toxic chemicals and that its my fault for remaining in my house and Home Depot and Carpet Pros still won't even fix my floors which are still incomplete 2 months after it was suppose to be complete. Don't do business with Home Depot, go anywhere else and don't do business with their installer, CARPET PROS. I even have the vet signing off on this being the cause but Home Depot and Carpet Pros don't care since they can bully around customers given their size and money to fight these issues. I can't afford a lawyer and none will work this case on a contingency fee basis so my next resort is to drag Home Depot's name and Carpet Pros name through the mud and let everyone know what awful and deceitful companies these both are.

Devin C Dec 16, 2013

If you don't want my responses then don't make comments on my posts "Not so logic"

Devin C Dec 13, 2013

Quit spreading lies then "Not so logic"

Devin C Dec 12, 2013

Not true poster cause according to Home Depots order summary, I can stay in my house and flooring will be installed in 2 days with me there. I also confirmed this prior to install so please check your facts before you give your uninformed opinion. Your comments don't help anyone or are you a Home Depot rep trying to support their illegal use of toxins which is illegal in California with out notifying the home owner prior to bringing them onsite.