ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

CVSpharmacist unprofessional behaviour

I called in a prescription from cardiologist and spoke with the unprofessional pharmacist named Jeanie. When I inquired about the directions on previous filled warfarin prescription and the number of days filled by insurance, Jeanie told me that "I did not know how things work". Its unfortunate that she continued to argue with me over the phone, since I am a community pharmacist myself and know how to process prescriptions through insurance and I am also a clinical pharmacist specialized in cardiology and anticoagulation. Employees like Jeannie do not represent CVS in a professional manner. Our job is to take care of the patient not to degrade one another.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

CVSimpatient pharmacist

I would like to inform you about my horrible experience with the pharmacist Jing. I had questions about a medication I was prescribe by my specialist. She told me I was wasting her time with my questions and every time I would ask another question she would talk over me by saying that the medication is not in stock and that her time is being wasted and she actually hung up on me. All I wanted to know was more information about the medication and where do I go from here if the medication is not in stocked. She had no patience with me at all and did not let me explain my situation of concern. This situation took place over the phone on Sunday 11/10/2019 around 2pm.

Comment Guidelines