7632 Sunrise Blvd, Citrus Heights, CA, 95610, US
Fri:5:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat:5:00 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

McDonaldsCustomer service

This complaint is regarding the McDoalds in Citrus Heights at Old Auburn and Sunrise Ave. These people ignored my daughter when she wanted to place an order and all she had was cash. I went in and told them what happened and they all laughed at me. Now, these people are supposed to have Customer Service skills so explain to what that this behavior was beside disrespectful and ignorant. Please train your people properly. I do door dash and this happens all the time when I go to pick up an order but to have this happen when my daughter wanted to place an order? I will NEVER purchase anything from this McDonalds and I just about done with the rudeness that I receive at several McDonalds. This happened on Monday April 14, 2022 at approximately 9:00. Teach some customer service skills please.

Kelita Shaner

Respond

McDonald'sCompletely wrong items and missing items

I use door dash since the Pandemic, and maybe once a month my order from McDonalds is correct out of 20. Today I ordered a Quarter Pounder with Cheese Meal extra Ketchup, and Onions, with a Large Fry and Large Coke.

Door dash delievers it, and when I look in the Bag there was no Fries, and when I looked at my quarter pounder, It had No Onion s No Ketchup and it had Bacon on it. I requested Extra Onions and Ketchup, and I did not ask for Bacon.

I had to jump in my car and drive to McDonalds to return my order and have it corrected. They handed me my bag and said your good now. I get home and The Fries were their but they did not fix my quarter pounder. This is becoming a normal thing

McDonald'sCrew trainer

One of my friends went through the drive thru a few weeks ago to order food and one of the employees at McDonalds had no smile and was very rude. She had a very rude tone of voice. I don't think she should be able to be working there anymore. If McDonalds continue to keep this Employee they will eventually lose customers at this location. Customers that come to McDonalds a lot who are always coming to this location likes to have great customer service. I understand people have bad days but come on it's a every day thing this employee does this crap.