ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:11:00 am - 1:00 am
Sat:11:00 am - 1:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Applebee'sService

First, the restaurant was very dirty. Tables, backsplash between booths, floors, restrooms and seats had not been cleaned. Flies were in the windows. Our table was filthy and I tried wiping it with my napkin. The waiter was polite but had no idea about menu items. His hair was in his face and he continually ran his fingers through so he could talk with us. We made first order and then we're told they didn't have what we ordered. Many of the workers were not working but talking on their phones. We waited on our food around 25 minutes and there were only eight customers. Fries were cold, hamburgers were burned. I suggested we eat at Applebees but won't make that suggestion again.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Applebee's RestaurantsCar side to go order

My order was supposed to be ready at 831pm. Went I pulled up to Applebees in West Memphis Ar, there were 3 employees standing at the back corner of the building smoking marijuana. I could smell it when I rolled down my window. My order wasn't brought out until 840pm. My food was cold and missing a pasta plate. When I asked about the missing item I was questioned if I paid for it. Also asked to send the food back in. I opened the bad to show the employee. She then went back in and got the pasta. The pasta had little to no sauce with a large chunk of very dry grilled chicken thrown on top. For $40 this is completely unacceptable. Please help.

Comment Guidelines