US FEDELISRodney Varner

I took my automobile to an auto service center to have repairs done on my transmission which was covered under the warranty plan that I purchased. Fedelis told them that they needed the last 8 oil change reciepts, which has nothing to do with my transmission. The mechanic said that he ran into problems with this company before because they are currently in bankrupty. This company is a big rip off. I have paid over 2000 dollars to this company in the past 12 months and haven't recieved anything from them yet in repairs. I hope that everyone who has bought a warranty from them can recoupe some of their money back from all of their law suits.