Upforit.comsite is all scammers

M

This is an online dating service every single person that contacted me was trying to solicit credit card numbers for sexy webcams they say it is free trial but you have to click on paid services they say you will not be charged but don't believe them. They say they need your card number to verify you identity. There are no free trials don't believe it

• Updated by Aarav · Sep 09, 2017

Please give me my money back because I don't want to use this app...

• Updated by Willsberd · Nov 26, 2017

Stop my subscription as soon as possible

• Fr
    Frank Newman Apr 07, 2019

I am being approached several "women" that say they got my email from here. This needs to stop immediately.

• Mi
    MINAKETAN.K Giri Oct 21, 2018

My self Minaketan Giri. My id - Giri1990, my user id - [protected]. I've already try to contact your Help line Number for STOP this is and Payment, but this number is not connected. I'm not interested use this site. So, please STOP my user id and Payment.

• Ar
    Arnab Chakraborty Oct 16, 2018

I am leaving in Raipur Chattisgarh. But my location is showing in Mumbai Maharashtra.
    User id - arnab-a121
    Please change my location.
    I am a paid customer and need to continue the service for future.
    I am unable to avail the service until my location is changes
    I am login in with UpForIt app.

• Sh
    Shekharsinghmz Sep 20, 2018

Say me

• Aa
    Aarav Sep 18, 2018

Money deducted from my account with out any reason why????

• 12
    12109282 Sep 10, 2018

all my bank cards not supported. i want pay

• Wi
    Willsberd Sep 03, 2018

I want my subscription should be close as soon as possible...
    Because it's charging me unnecessary
    Stop my subscription

• Sh
    Sharad sharma Sep 01, 2018

Hi

Stop my recurring billing and refund my money immediately. I am no more using this app. This is really frustrating .

Awaiting a quick action and response or else i sew a case .

My mobile# [protected]
    My email id : [email protected]

Marko-212 Jan 01, 2017

I agree with all the comments here. I paid my few dollars for a 3 day trial in July 2016. Only to quickly discover all the profiles were fake, and the site was a scam. I 'cancelled' within a few hours, and I received a confirmation email confirming this. But then they took money from my credit card for a further 3 months because the T&C's say (lucky you) that you get 3 months premium membership with the 'free' trial. I thought after 3 months that would stop billing my card, and that would be that. But, but oh no, under another T&C clause they can 'auto-renew' your premium membership, so the billing can go over for ever!
    Off to the bank after New Year to get my money back.

Do not ever get sucked into giving these crooks your credit card number.