United Benefits AustraliaGrand price pending release

M

United Benefits Australia customer service network
reply paid 5753 Gold Coast MC QLD 9726 Australia
phone [protected]
i can see how i have won $20, 000, 000 when i never entered a draw nor bought any lotto ticket of them what, s more who right send it to my address this is an invasion of privacy and a form harassment and in New Zealand or most they should be charged for fraudulent behaviour not impressed.

More United Benefits Australia Complaints & Reviews

I got a telegram and formal registration $20, 000, 000, 00

Comments

• Mp
    Mpweerasekarasds Dec 30, 2020

@mpweerasekara Not yet my money deposit bank account

• mpweerasekara Aug 27, 2019

please sir
    sent to my win prizes

[email protected]

• In
    Innovation Jun 06, 2018

Hi, I also received the same letter today, at first it looked authentic then I kept on reading alarm bells started to ring.
    I never gamble so how could I win a lottery that I didn't enter, mmmmhh. SCAM!!
    These guys mean business, don't be robbed people.

• Ge
    gelaire Kerapa Oct 20, 2018

@Innovation What gets me as the ones that act as an agent for you

• Li
    linda methot May 14, 2018

Français pas englais

• Li
    linda methot May 14, 2018

Français je parle pas englais

Margiè Santos Apr 10, 2018

I too am so glad I googled United Benefits because I was just about to send my $10.00 over to these [censor] Artists Thank you guys for advising and warning me of this Aussie Scam, I thought I was in as my clairvoyant told me I was coming into [censor] of money well, there you go. [email protected]

• Es
    Especially Mar 18, 2018

How do I get rid of them? What a scam😠

• Ku
    Kurt22 Mar 16, 2018

I have $10 in my account bending, I have no Idea what that is for . can you explain please.
    Kurt Weber Newzealand E_mail:[email protected]

• Su
    suz_tomoy Dec 04, 2017

Wow buildups!!! I was so excited lol. But did anyone go through with it?

• Ra
    Rakataha Ralphe Nov 24, 2017

I also received the above from Theodore Kennedy to-Day, i thought i would Google "United Benefits" before i filled the reply.
    ..so pleased i did, Thank-You to those who posted comments, you have saved me from making a fool of myself and getting ripped off.
    Rakataha

• Sh
    Sharraymao2016 Sep 07, 2017

You scammers are so [censored] up have you even thought of family that actually struggle then you go and rip them off if I ever knew who yous were ild [censored] kills you fukn barstard money hungry go get a real job pay your taxes like we do sending all this [censored] to my address [censored] off braa

• Ta
    Taniwaka Kohiti Apr 05, 2017

The biggest ###en scam😬 even a ###en Māori knew better Mr or Miss Scammer, 👊first of there's no serial number by the barcode😠, second there's no ###en email address like every other ###en legit company😂 and third I didn't even ###en sign up for anything 👏 so I hope yous so get bash from N.Z👊, Aussie your movement sucks👎 what you'd doing to stop this like honestly...### YOU😬
    stating with hating😈

• Sh
    SharonandMary234 May 24, 2019

@Taniwaka Kohiti My 94 year old grandmother has lost €40, 000 to United Benefits. It's very sad. We live in Ireland. She's been receiving these letters for decades