Underground-review.comFake ID review boards are scams!

J

These scam review sites promote themselves and a legitimate site will not post a review. just email and ask a site to reveiw another site. If they say negative stuff then it is a scam site.

FRAUDULENT FAKE ID REVIEW WEB SITES

www.underground-review.com, www.fastids.com, www.fakeidman.co.uk, www.21overnight.com, www.theidcentre.com, newid.com/ID_cards.htm, www.fluxcard.com/fake-id-site-reviews.asp, www.fake-id.co.uk, fakeidreview.com, www.fakeidsguide.com

• Ba
    Barry Feb 26, 2007

Yup, this is the biggest scam. Competition sites review other sites to blacklist them so you go and buy from their own site, and they are the biggest scammers.

A legal site will not review another competition because it is not fearing the competition.

I had trusted the review, and placed an order from one of the sites reviewed, and ended up getting ripped off. Best way is to check the site, see if they respond, and if there is any testimonials.

All these review sites also operate id sites which are the real scam sites.

FRAUDULENT FAKE ID REVIEW WEB SITES THAT POST REVIEWS ABOUT COMPETITION AND THEN GOOD REVIEWS ABOUT THEIR OWN SITES... BEWARE...

www.underground-review.com,
    www.fake-id.co.uk, fakeidreview.com,
    ww.fakeidsguide.com

• Br
    Brendan C Mar 12, 2007

Thanks this helps a lot.

What about noveltyidguide.com?

• Fa
    fakeidman.co.uk Mar 12, 2007

www.fakeidman.co.uk,
    www.theidcentre.com,
    www.fluxcard.com/fake-id-site-reviews.asp,
    www.fake-id.co.uk

The above sites are not scam sites. We cannot vouch for the other sites. We will not submit new sites from the States as in our experience they're all scams.

Joe Bhatt Jan 08, 2008

Recently i have sent off for my ID and im waiting for it off www.fluxcard.com and its been over 3 days now and i havn't received any information so for as of when.

I am really worried and im not sure if it would take long because i have done a cheque.

p.s can you get back to me asap

[protected]@hotmail.com
    Email me as from above

Lee NELSON Jan 26, 2008

HI
    [protected]@hotmail.com,

COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HAS HAPPEN NOW AFTER 21 DAYS AS I WAS THINKING OF ORDERING FROM www.fluxcard.com THANKS

• Te
    terry from DC Jan 26, 2008

all the UK sites are scams in that they don't sell ids that you can even use in the USA. they are made up ID's. sure, they sells ids, but they are worthless. just look at the examples they list on their sites.

Sam Feb 11, 2008

I sent off for two ID cards from fluxcard.com 9 days ago and still havn't heard anything back from them! I don't know whether to be worried about this or whether it takes quite a while? Has anyone else ordered anything from this site and if so, did you recieve your order and how long did it take? Please let me know as I am worried my money has been lost or I have been scammed!

Lee NELSON Feb 28, 2008

[protected]@hotmail.com as said above ordered his id card from fluxcard i emailed him and he said he had recieved his card !
    He paid buy cheque which took longer.

As for the person above i would try and tack you item as fluxcard allows you to track you item. please get back to us on here as we all need to no if you get your fake id or not thanks !

Lee NELSON Feb 28, 2008

i will send off for a fake id card from www.fluxcard.com 2night and let you all no how it goes. i personally dont think it's a scam, but i will soon no for sure.

Lee NELSON Mar 04, 2008

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 5 days gone and no ID card i ordered from www.fluxcard.com as said above but i've relised if your go into track your order it says we update this every day and it then says last updated 12/2/08 almost a mouth ago so don't order from fluxcard! they don't replie to emails ! or anything !

Jack Kennedy Mar 19, 2008

I applied for a fake ID from fluxcard 8 days ago and still have had no information as to where it is!!! The tracking system is useless and they do not respond to emails. I will let you all no if i recieve the card.

Rikki Apr 14, 2008

Ok, i know alot of people have ordered from fluxcard.co.uk. but im going to order from it anyway because my freind gave me the money to try it. I'll let everyone know how it goes. And in the meantime can someone please submit a legitimate site that many people have tried and tested.

Rikki Apr 23, 2008

OMFG, Why the [censored] is everyone saying fluxcard is fake. I ordered mine about a week ago and i got it. Anyone who says its a scam are either ###s for writing their address wrong or something or are from other websites tryin to get them less business. I ordered the national identifcaion one £10 and it came fine . And don't think im from fluxcard cuz i aint, i spent about a week lookin for a website till my mate gave me the money to try it so i thought fukit n did it. Trust me use fluxcard if ur not sure wat else to use!!

• As
    ash May 10, 2008

wa sites do u reconmend i shud send off a 4 a fake id then?
    which r not scams lol

Jade May 22, 2008

Today is May 22 08. I am from the UK, i have sent £10 cash (probably stupidly) to fluxcard for a national id card, the pink one.
    I SHOULD get it by May 29, next thursday. Ill return in one week to let you know if it has arrived.
    Email me at [protected]@hotmail.com
    if you want me to reply to prove i do not work for any id site. I am a 6th form student from wales.

• Fl
    Fluxcard.com May 31, 2008

Hi,

This is a message to all readers of this page. Fluxcard do produce cards and have been doing so for the last 8 years. Out of all of the fake ID producers on the web, Fluxcard are one of very few that have an actual physical postal address in London, that you could visit, as opposed to some PO Box out in the desert.

If you have ordered a card and have not received it, please email [protected]@gmail.com and we will look into your order.

Unfortunately for us and other legitimate companies, no-one ever comes back to Complaints Board with a positive follow-up.

Again, if you have a complaint, email us before posting it here and we can sort it out for you.

Thanks

fluxcard.com

• Br
    Brett Jun 09, 2008

All the fake id companies lurk complaints board. It's not our faults that your a scammer. I ordered from over 3 companies and only 1 actually sent me an ID. i made a blog:

fakeidtruth.blogspot.com

If annyone wants to help me out with it, just comment my blog to add info.

Rikki Jun 22, 2008

Trust me every1 use fluxcard cuz i have twice and they come in about a week.

mammas1123 Jun 26, 2008

Anyone knows about this site?

realfakeid.com

• Al
    alexr Jul 16, 2008

WTF!! I tried to use Fluxcard but they dont make U.S cards anything but U.S to be exact plz email me if u know a real id site that sells u.s [protected]@yahoo.com

• Sc
    Scott Sep 04, 2008

JUST ORDERED MY I'D AROUND A WEEK AND A HALF AGO AND STILL NOTHING FROM WWW.FLUXCARD.COM. I ALSO PAYED CASH SO NO REASON FOR ANY DELAY THERE JUST SCAMMERS! I HAVE TRIED EMAILING THEM TIME AND TIME AGAIN BUT THEY DONT REPLY SO I HAVE GIVEN UP. I WOULD TAKE EVERYONE ELSES ADVISE AND LEAVE FLUXCARD ALONE AT ALL COSTS YOU WILL END UP LOSING YOUR MONEY IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE ANY FURTHER EVIDENCE SUCH AS MY RECEIPT FOR PROOF OF POSTAGE EMAIL ME [protected]@GMAIL.COM

REMEMBER BE SENSIBLE NOT STUPID THIS COMPANYS MOST RPOBABLY TAKEN HUNDREDS OF PEOPLES MONEY THEM.

• As
    ash Oct 04, 2008

i ordered a card from FAKEIDENTIFICATION.CO.UK on 26th september, its now 4th october and ive had no card.
    has anyone else had any problems with this particular site before?

Sam Oct 19, 2008

I ORDERED A NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD FROM WWW.FLUXCARD.COM AND IT CAM IN 6 DAYS PERFECT QUALITY HOLOGRAM INCLUDED FOR ONLY A TENNER I DON'T NO WHERE PEOPLE GET THIS BOLLOCKS FROM ABOUT FLUX CARD GD SITE IF YOU ASK MEYOU MUST ALL BE WRITING THE ADDRESS WRONG OR THE POSTMAN IS NICKING YOU MONEY LOL

• Be
    Ben Appleyard Nov 10, 2008

i order id off Fluxcard about 2 weeks ago and no reply to emails or id been found with thier tracking system i will update if i get it but i paid cash so i highly doubt it they seem to be scamming but i will write back if i recieve it

• Jm
    Jmart Feb 16, 2009

I'm wanting to get a great fake ID really soon. Could someone tell me if "http://www.fakeidcenter.com/fakeids.html" and "http://www.newidcards.com" can be trusted? They seem like really legit businesses.

• Wa
    walkabout Mar 08, 2009

Stay away from bouncerid and the id center...they both got my money and i got nada! I need good fake US drivers from NC or CA...anybody out there who can do, please let me know. Pls...no scammers.

James Mar 19, 2009

PHATISM is a total SCAM... Read Below

I send Phatism a registered mail with number 3SRZOO5478163 <--- Tracking number.
    with total payment of £55 to Phatism Ltd, P.O. Box 1072, Liverpool, L69 3PY
    on the 20 February 2009. And the best part of it is that the TNT Post Office(NL)
    told me that Phatism has received the registered mail too !!!

Till today I didn't received anything yet, so I was wondering if I could make
    one change on the order number [protected], because I've make a mistake on
    user name. Please let me know if this is still possible.
    ==========================================
    This is what I received on 12 march 2009:
    From: [protected]@phatism.com
    To: funny.[protected]@live.nl
    Subject: Re: Do you have any information about my order !!!
    Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 15:23:08 +0000
    Hi,
    We decided to decline your application for an ID cards.
    Please note clause 7 in our terms and conditions of purchase, this reserves
    us the right to refuse orders on any grounds.
    7. The right to refuse any card to any applicant on any grounds is reserved.
    Your payments have been refunded back onto your card and your forms and photos were posted back to you around 1 week ago.
    Thankyou
    Clare
    Phatism Ltd.
    ===========================================
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo okey, see my forms and photos were
    posted back around 1 week ago.
    I send them a mail back and ask : Could you please give me the tracking number you used to
    send my forms and payments.

Thanks,
    Funny Idees.
    ==========================================
    AND THIS IS WHAT I GET BACK:
    From: phatism ID ([protected]@phatism.com)
    Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 3:44:29 PM
    To: Funny Ids (funny.[protected]@live.nl)
    Hi,
    We posted them first class so there is no tracking number.

The letter should arrive with you soon.
    Thanks
    Clare
    Phatism Ltd.
    =======================================
    Now I lost my forms(6x) with information of my clients and the best
    of all I lost £55 too !!! Today its 19th of march 2009 and they
    still say, The letter should arrive with you soon.
    How did they send it with a bird ???
    Please do not buy from www.phatism.com because they even stop responding to my emails.
    If you want any information you can contact me at funny.[protected]@live.nl
    Thanks,
    Mr. Engelhardt

Matty Apr 01, 2009

how come when you order from there they dont even have a proper address!! all they have is FREEPOST CARDWARE

surely that sounds a bit dodgy???

• Pe
    peterpan1234 Apr 20, 2009

Hey guys, try the underground-review and try different websites there by registering, you will see that turn the same adress with different prices, its is scam, dont be stupid and don't let desperation make you order from these a...les

• Th
    That Human May 23, 2009

Ok question, I need to know if fluxcard is good or not.
    I am so confused right now :s

• Ki
    kitkatgirl Jun 14, 2009

Oki soo i ordered off fluxcard and i tracked my order after 10 days of sending it off and it cant find where my card is so i emailed them and they havent emailed me back for 3 days now!...my friend ordered her card of fluxcard and she got it no problem so im really confused!

John Peters Jun 24, 2009

FLUXCARD is a total scam!!! Ordered from them over 10 days ago and still nothing. I tried using their track service and it says they have still not recieved anything. I tried e-mailing them but no replies.

STAY AWAY FROM FLUXCARD...IT IS A TOTAL SCAM!!!

As for Phatism...I have actually ordered from them in the past (quite a long time ago) and recieved my card!! However, since then the site closed down and has now recently reopened under new management so they claim. So I would say be careful of them as well since I cannot comment on their new service. They did send cards in the past...pretty good ones as well but like I said it has all changed since then.

I am beginning to think all the fakeID sites are scams. There isn't a single one that has a good solid reputation.

John Peters Jun 24, 2009

### FLUXCARD THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!!

Maryana Jul 25, 2009

I have got my passport 4 weeks ago from PASSPORTSERVICES1 @ GMAIL.COM and I moved from Dubai to USA. Quality is identical to original passport and i am greatefull to them. Thank you again passport services, you changed my life!!! Also if anyone ordering from them make sure to ask for free driving licence as they do it free of charge, not sure if the offer still there but ask them anyway.

• Ol
    oli Aug 04, 2009

MORE THAN 16 DAYS NO CARD

its really ###ing me off

if you get your card or if you DONT

add me on msn

[protected]@msn.com

really need your help

max.. Oct 24, 2009

i sent of for my id 3 weeks ago from fluxcard now and still nothing
    [protected]@hotmail.co.uk if anyone hasany information could you email me thaqnks

• Ga
    gaantaan Oct 25, 2009

I sent off an order to fluxcard 3 weeks ago but still no sign. However, the reason why i ordered one is because my mate got one no problem and he said it took 2 - 3 weeks. Also, he said that on the letter they came in, it said "airmail" or something similar on it, so they obviously ship it abroad which is why they take a while. There is also a postal strike on at the moment and a back log of letters in its millions. So it will take longer than expected.

mailman424 Nov 12, 2009

anyone know if id-blog.com is legit? It looks good to me but I'm nervous about it

MauxFawk Nov 12, 2009

id-blog.com seems like a scam. Sent my payment, with tracking, they have it now, but aren't responding to my emails. ### id-blog.com, those chinks!

• Ni
    nim Dec 17, 2009

I got scammed from id-blog.com and underground-review.com.

I am an idiot and $145 poorer, but I still have my health.