Undercover Auto Recovery - Minneapolis, MinnesotaThis company is seriously screwed up!

This tow truck company picks up my car due to a mistake that Universal Acceptance Corp, also out of Minneapolis, made on my car payment. I had only had the vehicle for three weeks and they mistakenly repo'd my car. Anyway, that's a different story. The tow truck picks the vehicle up from the front of the car, not sure how, since the car was parked up against a brick wall, but after hooking it up, they knock on my door and I go out there asking them what they think their doing. They say they have orders to pick it up and I tell them there is a mistake and to call the bank. This is at 8:30pm on Wednesday night. They tell me the bank is closed and to get my things out of my car. I look at the front end of the car and it has a huge crack down the front of the ground effects and ask them what they did. The guy says that I must have hit a curb.

After the bank figures out that this was a mistake, the vehicle was ordered back to me the next day. I live in the boonys so I am unable to get my daughter to school or get to work. The car finally arrives at 6:40pm by a new tow truck driver, same company, just new driver. The driver was very nice and asked me to sign a release stating that the car was in the same condition as when it was picked up. I explained the situation to him and told him that I would not sign the release. That was fine, he left me with the keys. I then get in the car to run my arreands for the day and the vehicle does not start. At this point I am REALLY MAD. I call and tell the tow truck lady in the office to send the driver back to give me a jump. She says she doesnt know what I expect from them since I had the police come out and kick the driver off of my property. I thought she was confusing me with someone else, but no, this was some ridiculous story the tow truck driver made up. I told her she can call and confirm with the police dept that they were not called out for any reason. Why would I call them? I was getting my vehicle back? She says she will be more than happy to go to court with me about the damages to my vehicle, because I would have to drive over two hours to the courthouse to file in court. I told her that's ok, I will contact the Better Business Bureau. THIS COMPANY IS SERIOUSLY SCREWED UP!