UMG BUYEDG, UMG MY ADVUnauthorized charges

M

These people have been charging my credit card for months, at 19.95 x 2. I don't know who these people are yet, but i will find out.

• Mo
    Mona36 Jan 25, 2018

My name is Sheritta Lawson and I was charged 20 dollars from this company called buyedg on today which is 1-25-18 and I want to know how do I go about getting my money back.

• Ge
    George Rogers Jun 23, 2017

I don't know who these people are or how they got my bank card, but for months they have been taking$19.95 a month out and I didn't get know calls from them either, they did this for months before I realized that it was being taken out, I went to the bank and they said they would not be able to do anything about it except change my card and I did that 3 times and they still charging my account, how do I stop them from taking any more money out

• Ro
    Robert Allen Feb 06, 2008

UMG has done the same thing to my account. What they do is , they call your house ask you are you the person with the holder of account # *** **** *** 2736 they only give you the last 4 digits , then they proceed with the survey. They called my house and I figured I was just helping the guy out , by giving him my opinions on sertian things , all the while I kept asking him " I won't be charged for this in any way will I ?" to which he replied " NO". what he didnt tell you that by answering yes to all the questions of the survey, that you were joining a marketing group , that was free for the first 30 days , then if you didn't call back to cancel , they would start charging your account,, they charged me $19.95 3x before i finally caught it. I think this is a new scam . In my opinion , I think that the message is being recorded , and everytime you answer " YES" to a question its edited into another recording ,so that they can show that you answered yes to the questions..Also, th eguy i talked to was talking very fast so I would also respond to him really fast : yesifthereisnochargeforthis"...

• Je
    Jennifer Strass Oct 10, 2007

This company has made unauthorized charges to my account, and I have not received anything products to return for a full refund. I cannot find a phone number to contact to ask for these charges to be removed from the account. The charges from UMG MY ADV and UMG BUYEDG are both $19.95.

Beware!

• Ka
    Kathy Shannon Jul 14, 2007

I have $19.95 x 2 from this company I have no idea who they are or what they are.