Ultra Lean GreenScam

K

The company and product are TERRIBLE - advertised a free trial with no obligations and guarantees galore - then you find $76 charge on your credit card MONTHLY. Not to mention I got loads of SPAM directly following the online purchase so I'm certain they sold my information. As for the product - it has a terrible taste, and gave me insomnia, shakiness and made me feel sick. I would normally never buy something like this online but I must have had a moment of weakness.

Don't fall for this very shady deal.

• Al
    Alfred Jul 29, 2009

I ordered Ultra Lean Green off their internet site, buying their $4.95 tea and their hoodiburst gum, for about 7 dollars. I get my bill saying that I was charged for $69.87, multiple times. It is a fraud, do not give them a credit card number, they will go into your account and take money until you run dry, as it happened to me.

• Co
    Connie May 15, 2009

they did the same to me, i never got it and the say i did, ..what should i do?

• Ta
    Talia Donenberg Jan 28, 2009

Regarding the numerous complaints of this company, I would implore all who feel they have been taken advantage of to complain about this company to the Better Business Bureau and to the Federal Trad commission

It is only through action that we can hope to get anywhere

• He
    Heather jeske Dec 19, 2008

The same thing happened to me. I ordered the acai slim and the power green tea. Was supposed to only be charged the $4.95 for shipping and handling. When I got my credit card statement, I had been charged $34.95 for the power green tea. I called the number on the bottle [protected]. It took forever to get through, but I did talk to a lady finally. She claimed that she didn't have my info. After much persistence, I ordered her to look up my credit card number and then she found me. She said I would be refunded the $34.95. I made sure I got a refund confirmation number, her name and her operator number. She said that when I ordered I was suppose to check "no" in the box if I did not want to be charged for the green tea. I know for a fact that I did check no. We will see if I get my refund.

• Ka
    Kat1234 Dec 08, 2008

I ordered this product thinking I would be charged $5.00 but I have been charged over $60.00 twice on my credit card. I called to cancel and they say that the conditions are written in a pretty descent size.

• Mt
    MT21 Dec 07, 2008

I've been ripped off by this company as well. And I can see by all the complaints on this site that a lot of others have as well.
    What happens with our complaints after we post them on this site? Does anything get done about it???

• Mt
    MT21 Dec 07, 2008

Ultra Lean Green RIPPED ME OFF.
    They offer a free 30 day sample of their product. (It's a green tea weight loss drink). All you pay is $4.95 for shipping and handling. It's supposed to have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. There's three reasons why their satisfaction guarantee is bogus and moot:

1) You get stuck with random charges on your credit card, for who knows what, every month afterward. I've been charged $19.95 TWICE each month since I got the free trial.

2) I was supposed to receive the trial in up to 5 business days. It took an entire month before I received it.

3) IT DOESN'T WORK. Even with diet and exercise.

I'm really pissed off. And I'm not the only one. I've read several other complaints about others who have been ripped off by this company. Someone should do something about it.

Brittany Nov 26, 2008

Hello this is Brittany with Ultra Lean Green. I work in customer service and complaints I just wanted to post our number so that anyone who is having any problems can contact customer service. Our hours are Monday – Friday 8am to 5:30pm MST and our number is [protected]. Please give us a call so that we can assist you in any way we can.
    Brittany

• Ve
    VERY SAD Nov 25, 2008

CAN WE ACTUALLY GET OUR MONEY BACK EVEN THOUGH IM ONLY 2 DAY LATE FROM THE 14 DAYS THEY GAVE ME TO TRY IT? THE STUFF DONT EVEN WORK AND I WAS CHARGED $79.99 FOR SOMETHIG THAT DONT WORK? WHEN CAN I GET MY MONEY BACK? ANYONE?

• Ve
    VERY SAD Nov 25, 2008

OMGTHIS PRODUCT SUCKS!! THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SOO POOR.. THEY HAVE NO INFO ABOUT ANYTHING AT ALL!! I JUST LOST MY $79.99 ON SOMETHING THAT DONT EVEN WORK.
    I ASKED FOR MONEY BACK THEY WOULDNT GIVE BACK MY MONEY CUZ I WAS 1 DAY LATE TO CANCEL MY ORDER. THEY GIVE YOU 14 DAYS TO TRY FRO THE DAY YOU ORDER BUT THE PRODUCT DIDNT GET TO YOU UNTIL 4 DAYS LATER SO BASICLY YOU ONLY HAVE 10 DAYS TO TRY AND HOW CAN YOU SEE ANY RESULT IN 10 DAYS? THIS STUFF DONT EVEN WORK AND I JUST LOST MY $79.99 ..

Sally Nov 23, 2008

I ordered a free trial & was told you had to pay $4.95 for shipping & handling. Now I have been charged $79.95 plus $19.95 from a sister company for diet advice. I haven't received anything for these charges. I called them today and was told that if I had read the terms & conditions, I would have know that I signed up monthly for their product. I am disputing these charges but I think I will have to cancel my Mastercard to avoid anymore charges after reading other peoples comments. Never thought I would get into a situation like this. I will also be calling the BBB in Utah as suggested by another person who complained.

• Aj
    aj Nov 19, 2008

Same thing, I signed up for a one time free trial, only paying the shipping of $4.95 for a 30 day trial. Then they decided they would just keep sending and charging me. Absolutely NOT!!! Do not even sign up to try this as they pull this resending and charging.

[email protected]

9101921841001003652522

[email protected]

• Sl
    slinky Nov 12, 2008

I ordered a free trial of the Ultra Lean Green, I then had charges on my account for 69.00 for ultra lean three weeks latter and charges for a Fit Factory for 19.95. If you order this free trial be sure to read the small print and cancel anything that sends you an email. Even if you didn't set up an account with them. Call them and cancel or you will be charged for it.

• Kr
    Kristin Nov 01, 2008

oh and one more thing they charged me before I even got the product...WOW!

• Kr
    Kristin Nov 01, 2008

They charged me as well. I really can't believe they can get away with this! Is there anyway to have them nailed for the scam?

• He
    Heather MacKenzie Nov 01, 2008

Same thing is happening to me!! Now no one will even answer the phone! How can this be fixed? Very much "pissed".Should be taken out of business!!

Manager CSM Oct 30, 2008

Hello, this is the manager of Customer Service for Ultra Lean Green. Just letting you all know that our Customer Service hours are Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM and the number is [protected]. We do have a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. So please give us a call and any one of our representatives will be happy to assist you with anything that they can.
    Have a great day

Ultra Lean Green

• Ta
    Tami Oct 29, 2008

I was foolish enough to believe that this company would actually send me a free sample for $4.95.
    When I placed the order I was not aware that there was an "autoship" policy for this product. They also sent me another product which I did not order, and charged my credit card for it ($34.95). As I was leaving their website I was stopped by a pop-up window for a "chat" with one of their "customer service" reps. I had to decline her "generous offer" 5 times before she would stop writing that she was ready to sign me up for $14.95 a month "conveniently charged to my credit card". I saved a copy of the chat for anyone who wants to see it. There are two telephone numbers that have to be called to STOP the autoship, and membership to their weightloss "club". None of this is disclosed until below the order button. Please don't be taken in by this.

The Contact phone numbers are:
    [protected] to stop the autoship.
    [protected] to stop the monthly charge to the "weight loss club".

• Li
    Liz Oct 28, 2008

this company called me multiple times attempting to get conformation from me for this product along with others. After many attempts and fails at this, my bank account was finally charged 90 some dollars.

• Co
    ColleenWang Oct 26, 2008

I bought the Ultra Lean Green's product for losing weight but it substracted $69 from my credit card!!! That sucks.

• De
    Deborah Berryhill Oct 24, 2008

charged for products not delivered to me, my credit card was charged
    i want these charges removed and credited to my account.

here we go again..

the number is as big as it can be at the top of the website.

the terms are clearly posted right below the button that says "I agree, process my order".

next time try it too.. it works and you just might like it enough to keep it. i did and it beats the gym and it beats what i pay in energy drinks.

dillan Oct 21, 2008

uh yea... its in the terms.

you get to try a product for 15 days. if you like it keep it and you will be billed else you call and cancel. it is clearly posted right below their button.

i signed up, knew the terms, the product works so i will keep it coming.

nothing is free except for this great entertainment on the complaints board.

oh comon...

read it again. its at the bottom of the site right where you clicked on "i agree process my order"

aol and bowflex employ the same marketing practices. you try it and if you dont cancel you get charged. nothing is free. what company on earth would give you something free and thats it. they are in business to make money just like every other company out there.

fact is:

it works
    its cheaper than the gym and energy drinks
    convenient billing and automatically delivered.
    easy to cancel by calling the number clearly poseted on the site.

i wish more companies could make it that simple.

dillan Oct 21, 2008

take your money and run? no they are still there. phone numbers at the top of the website.

dont be mad because you didnt read the terms. aol and bowflex employ the same marketing. you get a free trial, pay for shipping and if you dont return it or cancel you get charged.

if the product works like ultra lean does then you keep it. if you dont like it you cancel.

easy. (you'd think)

um...

as a business owner, you might want to make sure you read the terms surrounding any spending. you did authorize the terms when you clicked "I agree, process my order" and if you look half an inch below that button you will see the terms spelled out for you.

i ordered it, knew the terms. stuff works so i keep it coming.

dillan Oct 21, 2008

look up scam in the dictionary.

it works, terms are clear, good product, good customer service.

people, people, people...

why did you order it in the first place? lose weight? gain energy? have you actually tried it before freakin out and posting on the complaints board.

in my opinion this is a company who knows how to market. they are also in business to make money just like any other company.

the facts:

permission was give to bill when you clicked on I agree, process my order...
    IT ACTUALLY WORKS unlike most online products, i lost 24 pounds in 1 month no lie,
    they let you try it before you buy it just like bow flex and aol.
    the numbers is on the website
    the terms on the page next to the submit button if you cant see them then sell your computer on ebay.
    it gives you great energy and wont kill you like red bull
    the person who started this post is either a ### or a competitor trying to deface in my opinion a good company.

thanks for the good product!

dillan Oct 21, 2008

well crap or not, billing problems or not. you probably ordered this in the first place because you wanted to lose weight or gain energy based on their advertising just like I did.

Facts:
    terms are on the page.
    phone number is on the page.
    the additional product has a "no" checkbox...if you cant find it then cancel your internet service and stick to tv.
    the product DOES WORK. i lost 24 pounds in a month no lie.
    it does give you energy
    it is a product by a business which means they must make money on it.
    its cheaper than buying energydrinks and a gym membership.

Marie Oct 20, 2008

I have ordered this lean green on Sept 12, 2 008. The product did not arrive until October 06. I have paid over $6 for the shipping, tried it for about a week but did not like the taste and I did not lose any weight at all!
    Today, I have called the customer service to cancel my order and was surpised when the guy advised me that I need to return the rest of the product since I have only tried it for a week, and have to pay for the shipping again! So technically, it is not just $6 for the shipping but more than that!
    Also, on their website, it tells you that you will get a month supply - 30 packs, but when I received my order, it says on the bottle that I have to take 2 packs of this green tea a day, so meaning, this sample is only for 15 days! They also said that they will charge me the $35.00 if I don't send the rest back to them!!!
    Please be very careful with their website. They don't tell you everything you need to know! Scam!!!

• 5p
    5patts Oct 19, 2008

I am having a problem with them also. I cancelled 15 min. after I ordered the product and everything was supposed to be good. I even talked to my credit card company so they would not allow the charges. I am now, 6 weeks later recieving the product and being charged for it. The number I have for them is [protected]. Hope everything works out. Good Luck!!

• Er
    Erena L Oct 19, 2008

The above named company keeps sending me more of their products. I ordered from them once and I keep recieving more and more of these Ultra Lean Green nutritional supplements. I have not authorized these charges and do not want these supplements. I want a refund, but I can not even find any contact information for this company or website.

• Pa
    Pat Oct 15, 2008

I requested FREE sample only paying for shipping $4.95. They added 69.87 extra to my account

• Wo
    Woogs Oct 14, 2008

I have also been a victim of the ultra lean scam.I can guarantee you that no where was any information on the popup to say you were committed to any authorized payments. I actually found a number [protected] and had mine cancelled.The poor person that took my call was a part timer and a student. She cancelled the order and just remember to get a cancellation number and the person's I.D.
    Good luck

• Da
    Daniela Reff Oct 02, 2008

I had signed up for a sample of Ultra Tea and I was charge what I was supposed to for the sample of $4.95. But then I was charge $34.95 for Power Tea, which I didn't order and $69.87 for another shipment of the Ultra tea which I didn't order either as I haven't even received the sample yet. I want my money back...all $104.82. I don't mind paying the shipping and handling for the sample as that was all that I authorized. I had call them and they were supposed to get my $34.95 back and now I have received that and have this other charge of $69.87.

• Ed
    EDEN PUFFINBURGER Sep 24, 2008

doesnt work at all and its like your drinking a sand. how can i get my money back?

• Ed
    EDEN PUFFINBURGER Sep 24, 2008

I also been charge $69.87, I thought its free for trial, I only recieve 1 bottle and thier charging me it didnt even work its look like i even gain more weight, they dont have any contact information then i try to find this site and i think im in the right site.So i need my money back and cancel my subscriptions.