FILE A COMPLAINT

Ultapoor management

S Jul 23, 2019

I am new to the makeup world as well as California. I have only been to Ulta a few times, each time a pleasant and informative experience with Israel. Today she wasn't there and Andrea asked if I needed any help. She was from the east coast, she knew about the products, she knew what I was looking for and tips to help me with my makeup problems. I've always felt comfortable getting help in the store when it is available. I was looking forward to buying a whole new makeup and skincare routine until today. I felt as though I was being watched, and that I was not a value to the store. Not only did this manager walk between us during our conversation I'm assuming to hear what we were talking about. I overheard her say that if I wasn't spending any money then Andrea needed to get away from me and help someone else. This was not only rude but disappointing to know this is how employees are treated. I understand if we had been talking for a while, which was not the case I wouldn't want to take up too much of her time. I left after this I didn't feel comfortable and refuse to spend my money somewhere that I am not welcomed. The store wasn't busy when I came in after work. I have never been treated this way, and never expected to be treated this way in what became one of my new favorite stores. I will no longer shop at the Pinole store because of this.