TSC2000 — Potential Scam and Illegal use of private information
TSC2000 Europe are a company registered in the UK/Europe that claim they purchase Australian Lotto tickets for syndicates.
They run an affiliate system where you become a member and build a downline to earn extra income.
I used to be a member and when I canceled out the following happened:
1. Abused by email and via forums by my up-line over a period of 3 months
2. When I complained to the TSC2000 Europe office they did not take responsibility of the behavior of their abusing member
3. They have not removed my name from my affiliate link even though they have been requested to do so on a number of occasions and now ignore my emails totally.
My concerns are:
1. They do not take responsibility for their members
2. Are they really buying lotto tickets in Australia on behalf of their syndicate members or are they running their own private syndicate based on the numbers drawn from Australian Lotto each week?
3. Why are they not running their business for an Australian based Lotto system in Australia
5. The legalities of allowing an affiliate link to be still live when the affiliate is no longer with them
6. They don't have an address in Australia just a global email address that they choose to ignore the emails sent to it.
7. How many people out there have suffered losses and bullying by this company and have been intimidated into being quiet?
To date I have:
1. Complained to the NSW Trade Practices Commission who acknowledged my complain so...
2.More recently escalated my concerns and complaints to the ACCC who have not acknowledged my letter and are looking further into this.
I have also found out that the Northern Territory Consumer Department was reviewing the practices of TSC2000 Europe including the practices of the member who bullied me. I know it was being taken to court but the outcomes are unknown. I also know they did write their concerns to a number of Australian State Authorities but it all seems a little quiet at the moment.
It appears that at this stage TSC2000 Europe are flying just under the legal radar.