Trilogy Fiberglass Pools`Won't return my calls!

I have contacted Trilogy Pools because that is the type of pool I have to find out how to winterize a fiberglass pool because my pool company Castaway has practically gone out of business. Of course Bill the area sales rep of Pa. will not return my calls. He hasn't for several months. I called Trilogy back and spoke with the operator and she transfered me to one of the owners who never returned my call. I called again and spoke to the operator who took my info and said she would speak to someone who could help me. I called again yesterday and left a message for the person who handles customer service in my area. I still have not heard back from them. This is pathetic! What happened to customer service.