Trigger lead king,Data King/Brian FroelichBad Data, no refunds,no replacements

www.liveleadking.com, www.ismleads.com

I was solicited by a ism leads to buy credit data. After 75% of the data I received was wrong numbers and worse not even homeowners I called for replacements. My account executive told me it would not be a problem. Two weeks later my account rep was gone and the company changed their name to Data King. When I received a charge on my credit card I did not reconize the company name. I disputed the charge and Brian Froelich continued to pursue collecting money from me. I was told I was buying data of homeowners who were behind on their mortgage. This was not only a bad list but no attempt was made to satisfy the offer that was promised to me. I would recommend to anyone to save your money. I have never been so upset and felt so scammed and violated.

M Grey

• Be
    Ben Cassell Feb 12, 2010

My name is Ben Cassell and I sell and specialize in mortgage, auto and insurance trigger leads. http://www.mortgagetriggerleads.net. I would love the opportunity to work with any of you. Hopefully you can become another one of our long term clients.

Ben

• FOR THE RECORD: This person purchased leads back in January from one of my reps named GENE HIRSCH who was never in the office to respond to his clients phonecalls. We never heard back from her until she called the office demanding a refund. We asked her to fax us a copy of the bad leads so we could send them back to our supplier as proof for a refund, and mrs Grey did not fax us back anything showing proof of the bad leads. This is all the work of GENE HIRSCH. Any bad data that may make its way to customers is promptly replaced as long as they provide us with copy of the bad data so we can confirm. We dont have any problem refunding/replacing as long as the customer sends us the bad leads.

• Us
    usa modify May 08, 2009

Still waiting for my refund. Its a scam

• Us
    usa modify May 08, 2009

I purchased telemarked leads. I could have used a phone book and saved 2500$

• Mg
    mgrey4506 May 08, 2009

Join the party I got burned on a voice broadcast. We spent 1000.00 for 25, 000 minutes and never got on qualified lead.