• Ca
    cam Oct 19, 2007

I ordered the free trial and received it in two days time!

After receiving it I decided it was a bit to expensive to continue with the monthly treatments so I canceled the order during the free trial period and reachieved a cancellation email along with directions on how to send the product back within 5 minutes!

All and all this is probably a good product and very easy to cancel, maybe you people just had a bad experience!

• Be
    Bernie Bling Oct 09, 2007

Well I'm not sure what all the fuss is about. I called to cancel 3 days after order was placed. The woman I spoke with (Shayla) was very courteous and professional. She canceled my order providing I send back the product that was shipped out yesterday. She instantly sent me this cancellation confirmation Email with specific instructs on how to return the product. I will update this forum as to the results of this process. Good luck and follow instructions!!!

You have canceled during your free trial period and will not be charged if you follow the directions below:

Please mail the entire product to:

TriClear Returns
    PO Box 1699
    Suisun City, CA 94585

BUT WAIT, before you do that, let us tell you about today’s amazingly reduced rates and more about this terrific program:

1. We encourage you to keep the 30-day supply, Why spend money on postage or go through the trouble of going to the Post Office and sending it back?

For the terrific price of only $29.95 you get the most comprehensive way to combat acne without a prescription! TriClear's three step process is a proved path to clearer skin.

2. Keep the first months supply at the full price $69.95, and we will send you a second months supply for FREE! That is an instant savings of nearly $70.00!!

Give us the opportunity to show you how TriClear is unlike anything else out on the market. We guarantee that you will not find TriClear’s patented QuSome delivery technology anywhere else!

TriClear is really an amazing program and we know you will find tremendous value in it!

If you would like to take one of the options above or if you have any additional questions please contact our Customer Support Center.

Regards,

TriClear Support
    [protected]
    Monday-Friday 7:00am-5:30pm PST
    Saturday 7:00am-3:30pm PST

• Ni
    Nirav Balani Oct 06, 2007

I also suffered from the same from both onlingo/triclear they have made two times $69.95 charged, I have called this company and closed my membership now they are asking me to send their product back with some return code on package. This also associated with the Value Benefits Of America, So this three at all are fraud, I do not know what to do with that. If any one can give me suggestion, Shoud I ask my bank to reverse this transaction. I get their product So what to do now I am confused.??

• Sh
    Shane Morton Oct 05, 2007

This is a rip off! My mother order this stuff as a trial, she returned the item back and she was charged 69.95 and another day 39.95 for nothing because we didn't get any more items from them.

joanna Oct 04, 2007

i just called right now to triclear the # 4947260 and they said that they are cancelling it he said their going to send me an email about it. it seems simple but lets see what it says......

• Mg
    M Garrard Oct 03, 2007

PLEASE BE AWARE, TRICLEAR, is attempting to play the public for fools... after joining and paying for the free trial products, they charged a small amount for shipping.. i believe it was $5.95(according to my bank statement online). You have 14 day for the trial period, before they will charge your credit card.

In the email they initially sent, if you scroll to the very bottom of the email, the text isn't in blue or black ink, it changes to a very light color of gray. BUT, its important to read it.

If you allow the trial period to expire, which is on the 14th day, they will charge your card, then you are stuck. HOWEVER, in the email, it states that you MUST CALL for a RMA # if you want to send the product back AFTER the free trial period. (You do not need a rma # if the free trial is still in effect).

But why wait till the trial ends. After a week or so, just call and cancel like i did. OF COURSE, they asked for the Product to be sent back. (I have never heard of that before in my life, but I will). And OF COURSE, it is important that the product arrives before that 14 days expires, because YOU WILL BE CHARGED.

When sending it back, make sure it is sent certified or some type of way for you to receive confirmation that they signed for the item.

Here is the address that you can send it back to:
    Please mail the entire product to:

[protected]
    Monday-Friday 7:00am-5:30pm PST
    Saturday 7:00am-3:30pm PST

email address: [email protected]

Don't wait idly by hoping that they won't bill your account.
    Thanks to the members of this board, I have figured out a new strategy.

I bank with Provident Bank, and I used the Mastercard debit card when purchasing triclear. All you have to do, is tell the bank that you would like to cancel that card and receive a new one.

My bank, will cancel the current card, and will give me another card, before I leave their establishment. What a experience!! So there is no way that Triclear will be able to charge you on the 14th day.

So, I will be at Provident in the morning, canceling the card, and receiving another one. Then, I will go to the Post Office, to send off the rest of the triclear back to them, by certified mail.

CASE CLOSED.

Also, I just checked my bank account online, triclear hasn't tried to charge me yet. My trial period ends, October 9th. Tomorrow, is only the 4th.

Good Luck to all who read this and hopefully follow this advice.

If money has been taken out of your account, you must get a rma # from the company, by calling the phone number above. You must request that the monies be put back in your account.

Also, you can complain to the bank about the charge. My bank, will REMOVE ONE CHARGE per year. So, check and see what your bank will do for you.

M.Garrard

• Ry
    Ryan Oct 02, 2007

Well...

The only reson I tried this stuff was because it was part of the deal for Freelaptopnation.com.

It took 15 minutes to get a person on the phone (online cancellation didn't work) but once I got them I had cancellation email and instructions within minutes.

They are the same as that Onlingo company mentioned above.. I can verify that as I have both products in front of me right now.

Overall, it wasn't a horrible experience, but a apin to return. I didn't even try the product though.. simply trying to fulfill the requirements of the freelaptopnation.com agreement.

Good luck all.

dan Oct 02, 2007

I just called the 1-800 number at 7:10 am PST and cancelled. It took less than two minutes. They sent a confirmation email within 5 minutes.

I believe there customer service center has gotten better, its just that there product is overpriced and just a knock off to pro-activ.

Talking to a dermatologist, the best way to treat acne is inside/out. Meaning fighting anti-oxidants through medicine.

Acai pills that I am taking have done the job. Topical anti-oxidant creams from your dermatoligist will also work.

Stuff like Noxema, tri-clear, and pro-activ do nothing to stop anti-oxidants which is what starts the acne process.

Good luck to all who have had issues!

Dan Sep 29, 2007

www.ftc.gov

Complaint form to file your complain

David Fuerlinger Sep 17, 2007

I just received 2 CDs in the mail from Onlingo. I never ordered them. My wife then told me that she received a pre-recorded telephone call telling her that our credit card had been charged ($4.95, I think) for a trial offer. When I verify that one of my credit cards was charged, I am going to contact my Attorney General's Office to see if I can get an investigation started. Because Onlingo has a CA address and I live in PA I may have to contact the CA Attorney General's Office and /or the appropriate law enforcement agency. If Onlingo has tried this with you, go after them. I will be launching complaints with everyone I possibly can about this company.

• Bu
    Buck Clark Sep 17, 2007

It seems I am in the minority with this product but I actually had a very good experience with TriClear. I ordered the 3o day trial package for my daughter who has tried many products with little posititive effect. TriClear actually worked and reduced her acne dramatically. I had an occasion to call the 800 number when our second month supply did not arrive on time. I got right through to a real person who spoke perfect english and was very helpful. Our shipment was re-shipped and we had it within the week.

My daughter's acne has now cleared to the point we would like to stop treatment for a while to see what happens and again, the 800 number was answered right away and I was greeted by a very pleasant lady who was very helpful. I cancelled my automatic shipment and payment and was given a cancellation number to confirm. I have no reason to suspect that my cancellation went through as I intended it to do.

• Ca
    carrie ghergich Sep 14, 2007

i think we should all file a class action lawsuit against this company....i do not want the merchandise...it doesn't work...
    their advertising in unclear ....you can't even understand the person answering the phone....it's all about marketing and the fine print.....

$76.90 had better be credited back to my account ....

who's going to pay my doctor bills for all the stress and bullsh_t incurred....

anyone want to start a business like this...maybe we can sock it to them, not

• Ev
    Eve L. Vincent Sep 12, 2007

I authorized a $1 chrg. for OnLingo for a free exam copy of their literature/program. Shortly thereafter I received a set of 2 cd's. Then when my Mastercard bill came, there were charges of $1, $5.95, and $75.90!! These were never authorized...so I called the company at 3 different #'s and all I got after 2 hours was a repeat of the lengthy dissertation on how wonderful the programs are. It is impossible to get ahold of them & having to listen to their advertisements while waiting for a customer rep is maddening! I think we should all file a class action lawsuit against this shabby company!!!

• Al
    Alexandra Snook Sep 11, 2007

I also was completely scammed by Onlingo. Unfortunately for me, I did not notice the charges until a second CD had come in. Now I have to pay full shipping costs to send them back and TWO $9.95 restocking fees. I did, however file a complaint with the BBB.

Joeblow Aug 08, 2007

This product has done nothing for my acne i actually think it has made it worse so far, i am on my 5th day using it i also tried proactive and it does nothing also. I dont have bad acne just like maybe 4 pimples at a time and my skin is usually red now i have all kinds of small breakouts all over. I am prolly going to call them tomorrow and send this back to them. The clearasil ultra cream works well enough to maintain breakouts for me i guess. I recommend the clearasil pack at walmart it beats all these company's proactive, triclear,murad (didn't try murad) but i am sure it sucks too.

Rosemary Slimm Aug 01, 2007

I have received 2 packages from Triclear without ordering them. They charged my check card, Visa, which made my account overdrawn. I sent the packages back to them by certified mail and asked for my money back, with no response. I'm 62 years old and never would order this product, nor did I give my number to them. I sent them back July 21 2007 and have had no response. They got into my account on June 12 2007 at the cost of 69.95. Then got in my account on July 10 for 73.92. Also I was charged by my bank 30.00 for overage.

Beware!

• Ba
    barbara rodgers Jul 25, 2007

We also were charged. I tried calling and I had left a message on 7-10. thinking it was taken care of. Now I have a charge on my card for $69.95.

Roxanne mitchell Jul 19, 2007

I want my credit card reimbursed for charges made for product i never received!!! Charged on 7-18-07!!! 82.85 is the amount!!! What a fraud!

• Ap
    Apersonwho Reads Stuff Jul 19, 2007

I got curious after seeing all the complaints. On the same page as you are supposed to enter your credit card information is a thing that says " I have read and agree to the details of this offer" with a little box underneath. For those who don't know, clicking the little box so that a check mark appears constitutes an electronic signature. A lot of websites have them, and won't let you progress without them. On the left side of the page are the details of the offer. It says: "Terms and Conditions.

Start your FREE trial today and we´ll send you a full 30–day supply of TriClear (Retail value $99.95). You have a full 14 days to try the product and discover why TriClear is the right acne treatment for you. If you enjoy the product, do nothing you´ll be billed the discounted price of just $69.95 at the end of your free–trial period you save over 30%! If for any reason you decide that TriClear is not the perfect acne–fighting treatment for you, you may call toll–free at [protected]–7260 any time during your 14 day free–trial period to cancel your FREE trial then, simply return the product (even if it is empty!) and you will NEVER be billed.

Plus, if you decide to keep TriClear, you will receive FREE acceptance in our Platinum Rewards Program and you´ll receive a new, one–month supply of TriClear every 30 days at the same 30% discounted Platinum Rewards price of $69.95 (+ $6.95 S&P). No commitments, no hassles. You can cancel anytime!" I copied and pasted this. If you are stupid enough to give away your cc number without reading what you are signing, like you would anywhere else, that's your own fault. Of course, anyone that has ever worked in retail would know it. I used to work at Foot Locker, and would be amazed at the people that would come in after seeing the signs, who apparently only saw the word Free in really big letters, and didn't read the rest of the sign, which was in smaller letters than the word "free" was, but nowhere near being "small print" or "fine print".

Danielle Jul 18, 2007

I'm not very sure if I should try this product or not. It sounds like it works and the free trial looks good too. But i don't want to waste my time with it if everyone else says it doesn't work. so i don't know.

robin friedman Jul 17, 2007

When I ordered the trial product for my son, it did not work. As a matter of fact it was worse.

When I received an additional package, I called and canceled the product and returned the package. This was as of 6/29/2007. They refuse to refund my money, or acknowledge my return. When I called they hung up on me

Do not use or order anything from this company

• L
    L Jul 14, 2007

ONLINGO/TRICLEAR are definite frauds. Unfortunately I am a victim. However, I have found a simple way to FIX their deceit.

CALL YOUR BANKING/FINANCE INSTITUTION.

Surprisingly when I called my bank about the 2 unauthorized charges they reversed them and blocked them from accessing my account. They also told me they were very familiar with this company and its practices. They have a lengthy record of them from other customer complaints. Which explained why they fixed everything so quickly.

I called them for the free trial. I have NEVER received any products from them thus I never worried about them again. Until I was checking over my accounts.

There have been several BBB complaints against them which appear to be resolved when the govt stepped. BUT... they are NOT registered with the BBB which means they really do NOT have to cooperate.

So, simply DO NOT OTHER FROM ONLINGO OR TRICLEAR... if you're already a victim... CALL YOUR BANK... you'll have better luck through them vs trying to contact onlingo/triclear.

• Ke
    Keely Jul 13, 2007

I ordered TriClear a couple of weeks ago, and then found this board - I thought I had been suckered into a total scam!

But wait - the product arrived, properly packaged, within the promised time. I tried it, found it too drying for my skin, so I called the number listed right there on the directions, held for maybe a couple of minutes, and then talked to a friendly, English-speaking customer service rep who confirmed my cancellation and gave me mail-back directions.

What? Then I get an email confirming the confirmation of my cancellation and reiterating the mail-back directions.

Yes, that's right. It was as easy as that.

Granted, I have not yet examined my credit card statement, but I suspect, given the professionalism displayed so far, there will be no charge other than the shipping charge which I already paid.

I am not a defender of companies in general, and I do not work for TriClear or any associated company. I just wanted to put it out there that this seems to be a few people's bad experience, but it was certainly not mine. Maybe they have cleaned up their act.

• Mo
    monika stenger Jul 11, 2007

This company has the WORST customer service in the world. I wish that people out there would do research before ordering a product from an infomercial. It is a trick to get you to order the product and then they DO NOT stand behind their product, It is a rip off!!! I look it as an $80 dollars lesson or stupid tax.

• We
    Wendy Peavy Jul 09, 2007

I also registered for a trial sample if tri clear and there have been 2 more charges against my account one of $69.95 and one of $60.00 I have not received any other products except the sample items. I want this stopped now. I did not sign up to purchase anything. I am on my way to the bank now to change all my information to make sure this is stopped. Because of this I will now have some major overdrafts that I have no idea how I will make up. When I called them I was put on hold forever... Thanks a lot!

• Br
    britain bruner Jul 06, 2007

You have to read the fine print... If you don't return the product within 14 days you have, by their contract agreed to the billing of the some odd $69... Read and you won"t be screwed, they even offer to sell you the sample they sent you when you call in for an rma # they had you b/c you all were fools and did not read carefully! Nothing in life is free!!! Read read read!

Marie Clos Jul 05, 2007

I am very disappointed in our system. That innocent people have to go threw lines of red tape in order to get their money back from a company that is ripping us off. By the time anything is done, half the people forget about doing anything because it is too much hassle. Well triclear is not keeping my money. So if you have a problem with a company and you have been treated unfair or tricked, don't give up take the time to get back what is rightfully yours. Triclear do understand this, I don't care how long it takes I am going to pursue this. Don't steal from people, Its not nice!!!

ann Jul 04, 2007

Hey, I got a phone number from my credit card company. After calling that number, I put my phone on speaker while doing my chores. Fortunately, about half an hour later, I GOT A REPRESENTATIVE FROM TRICLEAR ON THE LINE. I told her that I want to return the products and withing a minute, I received an email with the instructions. Fortunately, my credit card was only charges less than $4.00.

The number is [protected].

Good luck guys. And don't fall for free trial because they always come with a hidden price.

Good luck!!!

• Mi
    michael robinson Jun 27, 2007

They had charged my credit card again and i haven't even ordered any triclear i had tried calling but they acted like they could not hear me and hung the phone up i think it is really wrong what they are doing.

• Gw
    gwendolyn epps Jun 21, 2007

Ordered this product online for $1 plus s/h. Charged $76.90 every month for product that doesn't work and i do not want.

• Md
    M Dyksterhouse Jun 20, 2007

I am SO glad I am not the only one angry with Tri-Clear. I have been ranting to my friends about what they've done to me. I was not made aware of the 30 time limit- and did not receive the refund offer e-mail until this passed Tuesday- well past the offers expiration time. And they are leaning on this visa corporation 30 day limit to as reason for refusing my refund- when THEY neglected to send that e-mail on a timely basis- I was first told that they had no record of sending that e-mail and only a minute or two later with the SAME operator was told "oh that's an automated e-mail we have no control over that".

• Sh
    Shiela H Bunting Jun 14, 2007

Free trial offer suppose to be for $3.00 but turned out to be $69.95. How can businesses get away with this? Does it even matter that patrons complain... Beware all!

cheryl propst Jun 09, 2007

This company has taken funds from my account without my approval or knowledge. I am demanding my money back. This company has been defrauding too many consumers.

cheryl propst Jun 09, 2007

This company is a total rip off. They took money from my account around $70.00 without my knowledge or approval. I am demanding a refund now! In fact i have never even open the product and will be more than happy to send the mess back.

cheryl propst
    3034 abbotts creek ct
    kernersville nc 27284

Ana M. Sellas Jun 09, 2007

They send me the product for the second time and charge my credit card without permission.

• Th
    thedesigirl Jun 07, 2007

Triclear is a complete rip off. Stupid piece of junk. If u don't return their product in 14 days they start charging your credit card for about 80 bucks for a month. Never and ever use this product and their goddamn customer service is so damn slow. It took 1 hour just to get me through that stupid machine.

• Ki
    Kim Montgomery Jun 07, 2007

Anyone who is dealing with triclear over they billed your credit card without permission. Contact www.ag.ca.gov

Angela Smith May 30, 2007

I contacted triclear via phone regarding returning an unopened box of triclear and to cancel all future shipments and to have my bank credited for the $69.90 cost was told that I could keep the triclear for $20.00 and that they would credit my bank account $40.oo which I agreed to. Got my bank statement today, was not credited the $40.00 as I was told by the rep, instead I was debited $79.60 for triclear which has caused a major overdraft to my bank account. I would like this matter resolved immediately or I will seek attorney for damages to my credit.

• Pa
    Patricia Carter May 30, 2007

I too have been charge unknowingly for $69 + dollars. I'm very angry.

• Ta
    Tandra Thomas May 28, 2007

This company charged my credit-card $69.65 for a (FREE) trial offer. I was only supposed to be charged $3.97 for shipping and handling of the product, but low and behold, I see a charge of $69.95 pending from TRICLEAR. Boy am I 'ticked'. I'm presently trying to contact the company by e-mail. I've already alerted my bank, in the event I can't get this charged stopped. I've told them to STOP/PREVENT any future deductions from my account from this company. This is ridiculous. I ordered the product on 14 May 2007 and today, 28 May 2007 they're trying to RIP ME OFF. WARNING TO ANY OTHERS - DON'T FALL FOR THIS SCAM!