Tri-State Building SpecialtiesFailure to return deposit

Gave Tri-State a 5, 250.00 dollar deposit to erect a sunroom to rear of house. They latter told me due to location of chimney they could not install a pitched roof . They offered a flat roof which my homeowners association would not allow. Its now five months a no return of moneies

Manasaquan Jul 25, 2012

Had made a complaint about failure to retunn deposit. I wish to report that I did recieve my full refund of my deposit. I feel that my orginal complaint should be removed.

• Tr
    Tri-State Building Jan 25, 2010

Tri-State warranty did not cover skylites, We did replace skylite at our cost. Will change warranty for future and have skylites not cover in glass brackage

• Tr
    Tri-State Building Jan 25, 2010

Homeowner was returned his deposit - Homeowner did not think we could build a gable roof. After engineer review project homeowner was told Tri-State could build gable roof, homeowner still wanted to cancel his project.

• Gd
    GDRA Aug 15, 2009

My suggestion to anyone considering doing business with Tri-State Building Specialties Inc. or considering a Tri-State Sunroom is to fully review the warranties prior to purchasing. Apparently, Tri-State expects that "any" glass panel, permanent or otherwise needs to be removed by the homeowner and brought to Tri-state's center for repair. Given this, I am not sure when their Lifetime Labor Warranty enters into effect, or if it ever does.