Tri County Inspection Serviceswrongful review

D May 29, 2019

I am the owner of Tri County Inspection Service. This client who I did a home Inspection for in 2017 wrote a complete fabricated review. First off he called my phone on a Saturday night past 9 pm second of all he got a discount on this inspection because i told him i was going to do it on 1 form. I would have charged him the full price for 2 separate reports (which he agreed to) he has a false profile and has numerous complaints like what he did on mine! I have never had a bad review in the over 20 years as an inspector. He attacks my character and nothing about my actual job i did. He wanted his money back and because i refused he did this review 2 years after the fact! I want this removed as these are false accusations from a false profile.
https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/114043395817164295502/reviews/@34.4088387, -117.0983601, 9z/data=!4m3!8m2!3m1!1e1?hl=en-US This is his profile