TranscabRoad Bully

K

I wish to lodge a complaint of the road bully of this driver of SHD5917G.
The incident took place at Still Road on 22 May 2011 about 1330 hours while 30-50 metres approaching the Traffic Light for making right turning towards East Coast road.

At that moment, vehicles on the 1ST lane were moving slowing due to vehicles ahead at traffic light were making right turning to East Coast Road.
When I was on the 2ND lane attempting to filter onto 1ST lane, I switched on right signal to notify other road users.
To my dismay on my right was the above Taxi SHD5917G who the driver refused to give way...it took me nearly 30 seconds in attempting of filtering onto 1ST lane which resulted vehicle were piling up behind me at 2ND lane.

When I stopped at the Red Traffic light junction of Still Road and East Coast Road. The Taxi driver took picture of my Car from behind. So, I got out of my car and turn to him to ask why was he taking picture. The Driver of the SHD5917G gave a hard pushed of the Taxi door and it hit my left hand and my wrist watch.
The moment he got out of his Taxi, he started uttering disgusting foul languages at me. I was trying to reason it out with him why was he not giving way while I was attempting to filter onto 1ST lane infront of his Taxi.
He shouted in hooliganism way: "Why must I give way to you!", and he continuned with his uttering of foul languages at me.

I am extreme disappointed with behaviour of Taxi driver SHD5917G.

I really hope to see improvement in an organization's IMAGE as local PUBLIC TRANSPORT SERVCING Company.

Yours sincerely