Town Fair Tirepurchased out of roun tires from them.

I purchase a set of Good Year tires from Town Fair Tire for my truck. These tires are $220.00 each. I did not have them mounted and
balanced there because they do not have that good of a reputation there. So I had them mounted and balanced at the dealer where I pur-
chased my car. Ever since I purchased these tires my truck has been shaking. I have had all kinds of things checked out to figure out what it is. I took it to a rim place because I though that it could be bad rims. Turns out rims are fine but when having the tires rebalanced at the rim place they show me and documented that the tires are out of round. So I then go back to Town Fair Tire where I purchased the tires for them to check them out and give me a new set if these are bad. They refuse to even deal with me because I was a cash and carry and that voids the warranty. They absolutely refused to deal with me. They are a goodyear dealer and they cannot re-
fuse to check out the tires and give me a new set if they are bad. I called GoodYear directly and they said they could force them to look at the tires but I did not want to deal with them anymore after what they said to me. They think they are dealing with idiots. Goodyear sent me to another dealer who checked the tires and found that they were indeed out of round. All four tires were replaced no problem and I did not even purchase them there. DO NOT USE TOWN FAIR TIRE IN SALEM N.H.!!!