Top Bridal Dressesdid not receive

First of all, it might help if I give you a case number which I received when I first called to complain about this company. The number is [protected]. It concerns an item that I ordered and paid for on March 28th, 2009. I specified delivery for the 1st of May as we needed the dress by the 10th of May. I e mailed the company on May 2nd and inquired where the dress was. To make a long story short, I emailed at least 7 or 8 times, and tried to call three times, with no answer. I finally received a number of emails saying the dress was made in the wrong size, and kept giving me different delivery dates. One email said it was their fault. So, the dress never arrived until after the ceremony. Two days before, I went and bought another dress for my granddaughter. I h ad to choose off the rack, and being the last minute, I had no time to shop around. The dress cost me 139.00. The one I had ordered costs 89.oo. I want a refund on my credit card, and I want the difference I had to pay for the new dress I had to purchase. I think this is only fair, since it was their fault.

I have copies of all their emails and mine, and this is really a fly by night outfit. They do not list their country of origin, and I only found out when the dress came, it came from China. Had I known this to begin with, I never would have ordered it. I asked several times where the company was located, and received no reply.

I hope you can help me with this, as it was a terrible experience for my whole family. This was a big occasion, and we just about did not have a dress for it.

Thank you.

• Mo
    mommabri Nov 09, 2011

I got a dress from this website and we asked all the questions before we ordered...biggest mistake of my wedding, the dress was terrible. Wrong color wrong size, sown terrible. also i cant get the stupid sara girl to send me the return address, she is insisting that i send her pictures of a dress that makes me look like i have a third butt check onmy lower back and im pregnant. Sara was very nice when I was ordering the dress and now that the dress is needing to be returned she is giving me the run around. Pls ladies dont order from this site, there may be a few of you girls that got lucky but for those of us that did everything right and asked all the right questions and are still getting the raw end of the deal, dont put a price on a very important event, pay the extra money and dont give it to these people...they dont care about your day they care about the money they will not return to you.

• Pe
    penelopepitstop06 Sep 29, 2011

my wedding is October 14, 2011. I ordered last Month. I was corrosponding by email. They emailed me back saying it is being made. Time to ship and no dress. I email to get confirmation and on the site as well and they will not respond back to any emails at this point. This is 12 emails later in three days. No local phone it is all international and I dont think it is a real international number. I have sent a demand letter via email as it is the only way to corrospond with the company.
    I am turning over to my lawyer for review. I do not have a dress for my wedding as the moey is gone till after the wedding. Someone from our Church is offering me one but it is not close to my size. Any advice to get my money back from themm would be appreciated.

MaryGrace Sep 05, 2011

There are so many dresses sites online, they make me bedazzled..it seems topbridaldress.com has a high popularity since some of my friends purchased their dresses from that shop, not too bad, the products are perfect. They did an excellent job. I'm now ordering a Flower Girl Dress and Jewelry.

• Se
    Seraph1na Aug 15, 2011

When will people learn to research a website before purchasing...especially with an item like a wedding dress. Sure this place is likely a scam, but it is so easily avoided if you do a quick google of the site BEFORE you buy.

Jo Lucas Aug 15, 2011

Hi - DO NOT USE TopBridalDresses.com!!!
    I ordered three bridesmaid dresses from them in January 2011. When the dresses turned up they were the wrong colour - and very frumpy compared to the photos of what the Bari Jay dresses should look like.
    Sara from TopBridalDresses admitted that they were the wrong colour so I returned them to China. It was too late to have new dresses made so I asked for a full refund. They offered to refund $300 out of the $540 I spent!!! So they end up with dresses that they'll probably send to someone else, and $240 of mine. I got nothing for my time or money.
    Instead I had to buy last-minute dresses from a shop, but it was worth it as I loved them.
    It's not worth the potential savings if you or your bridesmaids actually want to look amazing on your big day.
    PS I bought a Maggie Sottero original wedding dress in Sydney, Australia, which was absolutely stunning. I managed to get it half-price as it was off-the-rack and I needed it quickly. Anyway, lovely dress and I'm so happy with it.

julierashdail Jun 13, 2011

Hi, guys yes I had received beautiful dresses from this website. Just wanted to let you know the dresses arrived today and they are
    beautiful thank you guys again u do such a good job and I ordered the dress through email with the outstanding customer service.
    Now the dress arrived and would be happy to recommend u to other people thanks!!

Mary1455 Jun 03, 2011

Don't agree with those who complain. I received skirt very good quality, and their service is also very thoughtful. Don't know why were there so many people share evil review? Is there one received a beautiful skirt?

• Ti
    Titan2010 Jun 03, 2011

Terrible Terrible Terrible. I ordered a Couture dress from this website. I was looking for a good deal and thought how bad could this be? Well it was a huge waste of my $300. Instead of the swarovski crystals I got cheap dollar store sequence. When I called they did say they make replicas but I didn't think it would look so cheap. I read all the bad reviews and unfortunately someone convinced me to "try". I'm writing to let you all know "DON'T EVEN TRY IT". Please listen to all these reviews.

julierashdail Jun 02, 2011

Hi, guys really thank you for your recommendation of the website. I had searched on the website and yes it is really nice for me to do that on the website. There are so many dream dress on it besides the price of the dress is so nice since I am on the budget balance.
    I had talked with the customer service she is so kind to answer all my questions then I make the decision to have a try.
    Tomorrow I would like to order by email then look forward to receive the beautiful dress in the near future!!

• Ci
    cicilingle May 30, 2011

Oh, I 'm glad to share my experience of shopping on Topbridaldresses.
    The customer service on this site is excellent. I had so many questions before ordering this dress and they were all answered by the live chat. It took some time to get all the answers, but it was the help i needed before making a purchase.
    later I placed my order for Terani Prom Dresses - Style JP247 from Top since I am petit then ask the customer service to alter the train length for me and when I receive the dress it is comes out with right length I really thank her so much for the details.
    I like it very much and enjoyed this site and purchased my dress here.
    Overall I was happy with my purchase. Thanks.

• Fe
    Feliciavivian May 30, 2011

First off, I need to say that I loved my dress when it came in and it was exactly what I thought it would be if not better!
    I bought my dress from Topbridaldresses. I LOVED it. The price is great. I ordered it 5 months early just in case I don't like it and needed to buy another. However the dress comes out beautiful and really nice with the details of the Lace and flowers.
    My only complaint would be working in correspondence with the company. I chose the 20 days shipping delivery, but I got it in 20 business days I just think it is just 20 days I wasn't too happy not knowing when my dress would be coming later than I want. Nonetheless, I am pleased with my dress and there are no problems with it!

• Si
    sickofweddings Apr 26, 2011

I ordered a bridesmaid dress from Top Bridal Dresses and the zipper was broken when I got it... They won't refund me the money or give me a new dress. I filed a complaint with an international chapter of the Better Business Bureau. Hope it works. I feel bad for the people working there but now I have to replace the zipper on my own tab before the wedding.

• El
    Ellason Apr 22, 2011

I really enjoyed this site and purchased my dress here. My dress came in with no problems, and was fedex-ed to me as I live in DC. Prices were very inexpensive as well. Overall I was happy with my purchase. Thanks.

• Ti
    _tina Apr 07, 2011

Storeofdress.net, storeofdress.com, buyer100.com, brandofdress.net
    - They are all scam. Be aware of them. They show and attract you by beautiful, high qualily dress picture from premium desingers, but their replica dresses are just ugly, poor quality, poor fabric. If they are good, they can make nice dresses, they definitely dont have to do this way, they dont have to be a copycat.
    - Their website dont show you where the company is, where the dress makes from, ... no any clue of their address, their location. If you received a dress, you will know they send you from China. I agree that most producs now are made from China. But not this way, their dress come from small, local, private China factory, my Chinese friend gave that information. Thats why their dressed are very poor quality. Another thing, they can hire some people, but they cant hire a person who know how to trace the location of the website, email address like me. You can do it here: http://www.emailfinder.com
    If they are good and reliable, they will feel free to say you that their dresses are form China, make sense, right?
    - All of their comments are made by themselve. They are written by the same person, with the same mistakes if you read carefully
    -Their price is much lower than big designer price (some hundreds dollars in campard with some thousand dollars), but they are not cheap at all. And it totally disappointed you when you receive the dress. With the same amount of money (some hundred dollars) you definitely can buy very beautiful dress from other designers in shops. I dont think it is necessary to buy $2000 dress from Gucci or something like that.

Hope all of these will help you!

• Ic
    Icetay Mar 28, 2011

DO NOT USE THIS SITE! What a horrible experience. They sent me my wedding dress that looked nothing like what it was supposed to look, and refused to give me the full refund, even though they agreed in an email that the dress was not made the way it was supposed to be made--it was embroidered in black! They said sorry--the person who made your dress will be held responsible. On top of that, I had to pay out of pocket to send it back, which cost me over $50 (Fedex or UPS were over $150!) They did offer to re-make the dress, but after seeing the first version, I wasn't about to commit to waiting for a re-make. Let this be my lesson which cost me over $150. Buy a dress from the store or this site: www.bestbridalprices.com I've used them before (their store is located in IL) for bridesmaids dresses and just re-ordered my dress. They are more expensive than chinese rip-offs, but less expensive than most stores. You will save at the end, trust me.

• La
    Laila P1 Mar 08, 2011

Dont do it !
    I ordered a Birnbaum and Bullock "marlene" replica. Of course i knew it was a replica . Normally the original is over $3000 after a quick check. But even as a replica, the picture they use on the website shows a product that i wanted to purchase- forgive me for getting the wrong idea, but if i see an item advertised for sale, then i expect at the very least the item should look like it.. WRONG.
    Not even close, beading all over the place, falling off the dress, stitching pulled, bust not sitting evenly .. basically a mess - Not to mention the same, now after reading abit about them "typical" late on delivery time, and sending in a plastic bag instead of the hard box packaging i specialy paid for- The dress had black spots, looked like oil on the train, material nothing like in the picture.. Basically the WRONG DRESS on POOR QUALITY-
    After receipt, straight on the email to Sara.
    She replies with "yeah, but it isnt original" -- I know, but does that mean you can send any old crap?
    Now considering the dress is´nt what i ordered, i want to return.. WRONG - take 50% in return charges.. or they will give me $30 to repair the problems.. Excuse me but where on gods earth can i have this bag of Sh** altered for $30.. oh yeah, probably the same hole that makes these crappy dresses--- BUNCH OF THEIVING LITTLE MONKEYS- lucky i dont live anywhere close or they would be hanging by their cheap satin from the rafters.
    Also, dont be mugged off by the "broken english" positive comments, i could post the transcripts of their mails here, and its exactly their turn of phrase word for word
    Good luck all you who have ordered, but face it .. its not going to be what you ordered
    For the others YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

• Ka
    kayla :) Jan 29, 2011

well ive read all the complaints on here pretty carefully, and aside from a few extreme ones, it seems most of the complaints are because the dresses are replica's. however, as i believe someone has already statted on here why on earth would you order something off of a random website without asking questions first? i am considering buying a dress from them for prom from the party time prima donna pageant collection that is almost $1000 dollars anywhere else but only $260 on top bridal. i emailed them about such a dramatic price difference tand they made no efforts what so ever to hide the fact that they are replica's. so while yes, i agree that they do not state it on the site, one little email to them and they will tell you right away that they are not the original. but for nearly $750 dollars off the original price... who the hell cares lol... that leaves me with more than enough money to get it tailored and altered if it doesnt come out exactly as i wanted. and even if the sequin/beading/rhinestones arent as i wanted, once again it leaves me with enough money to go buy some e600 and swarovski crystals and do the bad boy myself lol... plus all of you that werent happy with the color... you can buy color swatches of all 80 something colors they offer for 25 dollars... plus they give you a $25 off coupon for your next purcase of over $150 dollars... so basically you get the color swatches free. while i admit, some of your comments made me think twice, i still theink the costumer service is great and prompt, and the dress is so cheap i have no problems doing a little handy work if it doesnt come back perfectly. of course i will post my reaction after i receive my dress... but i still feel like this is a better option than forking out $1000 dollars on a dress :)

• Ca
    Carennn Jan 26, 2011

www.weddingdress-bridalgowns.com plz someone help me i wana know if its a rerspectful website or Fraud...waiting for your fast reply so I know if I order a dress or not!

• Mi
    Michelle Stap. Jan 08, 2011

I went to Top Bridal because it is the only place I thought I found my dress that I could not find anywhere else as it was discontinued. The site did not state it was a replica and I really wouldn't know about that because I never recieved anything from them. I was charged $474.86 on a purchase that was supposed to be $274.00. When I noticed that the transaction was pending for almost double I cancelled it immediately (within mins. of placing the order). But so far I have lost my money and have recieved NOTHING from Top Bridal! I did everything in my power to stop the transaction while it was still pending. I am asking my bank card to take another look at this because after a couple of months they took the money out of my account again and I still have nothing to show for the money. My Bank hopefully will not allow this to stand and will issue me a refund as this is definitley FRAUD! I will repost with the results of my complaint with my banking institution and let you know if TOP BRIDAL got away with stealing my money!

mafoune Dec 28, 2010

stay away from this website..www.bestfordresses.com...they materials are very cheap and you will not get a refund back... go to a local store.

• Co
    Cornflower Dec 27, 2010

The store is very OK. The staff is very relaxed and such patient to solve every
    small questions I asked. So I feel very pleasant to buy. My dress came in with no
    problems, and was fedex-ed to me as I live in New York. Prices were very reasonable
    compared to otheronline shops as well. Overall I was happy with my purchase and
    experience here.

• Je
    JemmaW Nov 29, 2010

Oh, I 'm glad to share my experience. I can't believe it's wonderful, almost same as the original one . But I only spent 450$ on my dream dress.

• Ra
    Rayan Nunes Nov 03, 2010

the customer service on this sight is excellent. I had so many questions before ordering this dress and they were all answered by the live chat. It took some time to get all the answers, but it was the help i needed before making a purchase.

• Na
    nara jackson Nov 03, 2010

I have received a amazing dress from dresstimes, http://www.dresstimes.com/home.php, i will recommend it to all of my friends. if you can not find a proper dress, go to dresstimes.

• Sn
    Snez Nov 01, 2010

I only got to see this after placing and paying for my order. The dress is $450 and hope and pray they send the right think cause I spent all my money in that dress. Will keep you informed.

• Cy
    Cynthia Ciesiolka Oct 17, 2010

I have just recently received my wedding dress from Top and it was excellent quality and just as pictured

• De
    devose Oct 04, 2010

i ordered from them an alfred angelo. i was a little taken aback when i got it because it didnt quite match the picture however it did look beautiful on me so i quickly got over the fact that it was a replica .the skirt did not come out looking nice so i emailed them and they offered me a sizeable store credit that i was more than happy with. additionally they always answered my emails within 24hrs so i have to say i am pretty happy with them. as long as ppl know that their merchandise are replicas then u wont be disappointed

• As
    Ashton_86 Sep 02, 2010

BEWARE! DON'T DO IT! I feel so bad! I recommended this site to one of my bridesmaids b/c it was so cheap! We should have known better!!! She said she got it in the mail and she said it looks horrible and way too long. Damn Chinese!! I don't know what we could do to get her money back. Any ideas?

• Ha
    Happywithmyorder Aug 25, 2010

I ordered from Top Bridal and paid 10.00 to receive my dress within 30 days, I am happy to say that 3 weeks and 1 day later it was delivered to my door as promised. The dress was very nicely made. YES they are replicas, but you are NOT paying the price of the originals. I requested my dress be made in a color NOT available from the original manufacture, when I received it, it was exactly what I wanted.

I have heard and read some of these horror stores, but I just wanted to let you know that not everyone has had a bad experence.

Yes, they are located and manufactured in China
    Yes, they are shipped in a plastic bag and not a box.
    But NO, they aren't all bad...

• Dl
    Dljones Aug 10, 2010

I bought a Maggie Sottero( or so i thought)...it has just arrived and its fit for dust cloths...it has purple felt tip on it, the material is dark brown and NOT champagne...the beads have fallen off in the shoddy packaging it came in ...and to top it all off its at least 2 dress sizes smaller than i measured and ordered!It has ruined my wedding completely, dont know if i can get another dress in time now.have sent top bridal a very nasty e-mail and have demanded my credit card to be fully refunded.Doubt they will even reply to it.

sanfsl10 Jul 26, 2010

I live in Wisconsin and find it rather off that the # provided is based out of Wisconsin. I am skeptical simply because they dont have FAQ's listed other than their return policy and you can never reach a live person via the # provided. The Maggie Sottero dress I want is listed for $463 when it sells for $1500 in stores. These dresses are probably being made by young children working in the factories.

• Mi
    mich111ell Jul 22, 2010

does anyone know the address in china to sent back to. PLEASE!!!

• Al
    Alexcia Jun 25, 2010

hi there. i know they make the copies, But i must say the quality is good, i love the price. top does a good job as i got beautiful iyems from them!

Comments
    Comments

• Li
    Lisa Maree Jun 23, 2010

my friend has got a dress from them, it's fine. they make the dress, I love the price, I am going to buy a wedding dress.

• Ki
    kissilin Jun 23, 2010

I ordered the dress 2 month ago, and i receive the dress 3 days ago.
    There are something different with the orginal, but the size is fit for me .
    then I can accept it as the price is so cheap.
    And i will wear it on my sister wedding days.
    It is luck for me to receive a beautiful dress.

maytoyeae Jun 18, 2010

i went to this site by searching "buyer100", as i was planning to recommend buyer100 to everyone.
    I was very skeptical to order online especially without seeing the actual gown they will make for me. It only took them 1 month and a half to deliver the dress to me, evern though i choose 2-month delivery. It's a really nice dress, there are minor differences between the real dress (I happen to know it because I tried the real designer gown in a store) and the designer one but overall it's perfect for me. The fabric doesn't look cheap at all. I would highly recommend this website to brides-to-be who don't want to spend insane amount of money for a dress for one day and still want to look beautiful. By the way, just looking at the dress, no one can guess you paid 1/10 of the price and that it's not a designer gown.

JUSTSUE May 07, 2010

Hi there..

First off I am not connected to the company or anyone who works there, I live in norwich england. I have an original maggie sottero which I obtained from america, I brought it too small optimistically thinking I would lose weight to get in it, wrong!! I simply cant afford another maggie dress, so yesterday I ordered a replica dress through top bridal dresses, up to yet they have answered all of my questions, got back to be straight away, they have been most curtious. I have gone into great detail of what I expect like decent quality underskirt so that the chiffon sits right and sara who my contact is has assured me she can do all of this. I have even asked her to send me an email with all my requests so that I know that she has a good idea what I want. up to yet I am very please with the quick response and curtious manner I have received.
    WATCH THIS SPACE...

Angela Robin Apr 29, 2010

I got my dress, it is fine except a little bigger, Topbridal refunded me $30.00 as modifying fee.

• Li
    Library Mar 28, 2010

Any of you that was waiting for the order to arrive, did you get the dress?
    what was the quality then?

• Ls
    LSERRA Feb 28, 2010

R-MINE! -STUDIO CITY 12242 Ventura Blv.
    I came to this store and bought a 3, 700 USD bridal gown.
    The girls were very nice because they wanted me to buy the dress. After I bought the dress, nothing was as they promised. The dress arrived 2 weeks later even though they promised that it would be on time. They never reimbursed me the shipping fee.
    They changed the rules about paying for the dress and they raced the alteration fees. Also, I had to go to the store + 4 times to have the dress altered because they would not change it as agreed and I lost a lot of my time.
    Finally, I asked them to do the train in a way that it took them 3 times and still I had to go to another alteration place event though I paid them 400 USD.
    I WOULD NOT GO TO THIS STORE EVER AGAIN!!!
    REALLY BAD ATTENTION ONCE THEY SELL YOU THE DRESS.
    I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO GO BUT I FELT IT WAS THE WORSE EXPERIENCE WHEN IT SHOULD BE THE BEST TIME OF YOUR LIFE!!