TomTomthey promised refund, I never received it

Last December I bought online from Tomtom.com website (the American branch of Dutch-based Company Tomtom) two GPSs, ref. XXL 540 S TM WTE.
My bank charged me international transaction fees ($10.81) because they thought I bought these navigation devices from abroad.
I bought from a Company located in Concord, MA, I paid with an American Visa card drawn on an American bank account to be delivered to Florida.
As a matter of fact the accounting system of Tomtom is located in their main office in Europe (the Netherlands).
So be aware of where you buy your next GPS: you might be unduly charged international transaction fees for buying American!
Daniella, Tomtom customer service supervisor, promised me a refund she never gave me…
So my advice is: STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! If you have a choice between Garmin and Tomtom, go for Garmin.