Tollfreeforwarding.comThis reeks of a scam and I am incredibly unhappy with this company

R

I was actually happy with this service until today. I have had an account with them since 2008 for my business. It is set up for reoccurring billing and I haven't monitored this account at all (yes, shame on me). I discovered today that we have been getting billed for TWO numbers instead of just the 1 I signed up for. The second number magically appeared in my account 1 month after I signed up for this service. They have no documentation on who signed up for the second phone number. The few voicemails I can find with this second account number are people calling a different company - we were getting charged for another company's number. The customer service people were very rude and said it was my fault for not catching this sooner and will not refund me for the second number. This reeks of a scam and I am incredibly unhappy with this company.

• Ga
    Gafiler Sep 21, 2011

Definitely a scam. They charged me for 4 numbers and they never worked. Their customer support are rude and they hang up on me. I paid for their service and they don't want to refund my money nor fix or replace the numbers they gave me. I am really disappointed with their service.

• Li
    Likune May 28, 2012

Site-100% scammers!!! Not possible close your account, do not respond to letters just ###..

• Gw
    Gwen Miller May 30, 2012

I couldn’t disagree more with this person. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but this person sounds like a complainer. I own several eCommerce sites and have been using Tollfreeforwarding.com for more than three years. The service works great along with call quality. For us, the best feature is the flexibility in call forwarding. We are a small business and when we go on vacation or out of town, we can forward the calls to our cell phones or new destination. I don’t think our local phone company offers this flexibility. I would recommend them to anyone including my own family.

• Ai
    Aida Kamber Jul 10, 2012

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your service. Please let me know if I can provide more information on DOW Networks' toll free number service. We will port your number free of charge and provide you with an many billing details as you need.
    My email address is [email protected]

We look forward to providing a reliable service with detailed billing.

Cheers,