Tires Plus Total Car Careservice on my car

C Nov 05, 2019

brought my car in for a clunking noise it is still there. I have a 2007 Dodge Charger. They told me
It was ball joints it still doing it now he saying it's something else. Not to mention I was highly embarrassed because Matt charged my card then said he didn't then I had to wait and call customer service myself. Never apologized or nothing. I'm highly upset and feel they should fix my car. I paid 828$ for the same noise. [protected]. I. already tried speaking with management no help. Matt also told me I just wanted something for free highly insulting being in a federal employee who makes enough money to pay. This is the worst service I ever had. Been a caromed for over 5 years.