Tires Plus Total Car Care — service on my car
brought my car in for a clunking noise it is still there. I have a 2007 Dodge Charger. They told me
It was ball joints it still doing it now he saying it's something else. Not to mention I was highly embarrassed because Matt charged my card then said he didn't then I had to wait and call customer service myself. Never apologized or nothing. I'm highly upset and feel they should fix my car. I paid 828$ for the same noise. [protected]. I. already tried speaking with management no help. Matt also told me I just wanted something for free highly insulting being in a federal employee who makes enough money to pay. This is the worst service I ever had. Been a caromed for over 5 years.
More Tires Plus Total Car Care Complaints & Reviews
- Tires Plus - Terrible company!
- Tires Plus - indicating a problem when no problem exists
- Tires Plus - lies
- Tires Plus - poor alignment service, very poor!!!
- Tires Plus - over price
- Tires Plus - installed wrong axels
- Tires Plus Total Car Care - Tires/service
- Tires Plus - race
- Tires Plus - ripped me off, didn't do the work
- Tires Plus Total Car Care - service