Timbercreek Communities / Timbercreek Asset Management — management
They make Boardwalk look good!
Poor customer service and communication to tenants. Unprofessional and Very dishonest!
Will shut on site office down without proper notification.
Will serve multiple notices to enter on same thing as they never get to it.
Staff hired are inexperienced with customer service and handling of contractors.
They put building esthetics over fixing the broken bones of the building. Ex. broken buzzers for months that cannot buzz people in, no snow removal completed (will not replace contractor and will just go on without buzzers working and snow removal), water that you can run for 40 mins and still barely get lukewarm, etc.
There is an on-site manager supposedly, but is not honest or reliable during or off business hours.
More Timbercreek Communities / Timbercreek Asset Management Complaints & Reviews
- Timbercreek Asset Management - Apartment Building
- Timbercreek - Bad management poor mainence
- Timbercreek - Deposit not refunded in full
- Timbercreek Asset Management - Management & Maintenance
- Timbercreek Communities - lied to by staff, threatened by staff, staff letting people into building, staff selling or giving away personal information
- Timbercreek Communities / Timbercreek Asset Management - building administration
- Timbercreek - Mold damage
- Timbercreek Communities - Leasing/renting
- Timbercreek - prospective tenants
- Timbercreek Communities / Timbercreek Asset Management - dirty smelly building, no air circulation, dishonest management