Tim Hortons / product - bagel toasted with lite cream cheese.
So on march 20th 2019 - I visited this location at 9:45am. Ordered 2 drinks and 2 everything begals with lite cream cheese and first thing my begal was not cut.
As I tore it in half and began eating the half that I tore and realized there was bare min of cream cheese there - so I took a picture. Both of them begals were like it. This is not the first time and not the second time this has happened. I am really getting tired of paying for cream cheese and there is bloody none. I complained once and they told me that I could ask for double cream cheese which is ridiculous.. As sometimes you get a plump of cream cheese in the middle
I know it's cold and they have a hard time spreading it but - you must figure out a better system.
This is not the only tim hortons that has done this.. Please let all tim hortons know - if a consumer pays 90cents or whatever it is for cream cheese.. They expect some at least! Paula endean
[protected] if you want to talk to me about it, thankyou for your time!
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino
- Tim Hortons - drink missing coffee and if a machine is broken should let customers know ahead of time