Tim Hortonsbagel and coffee

Fr Sep 19, 2019 Review updated:

We stop at the same Tim Hortons every single morning and lately we have been getting really bad service.
This morning I stopped and got 5 coffee 3 breakfast sandwiches and one bagel . Out of five coffee I got 2 right my bagel was so discusting I had to throw it out.
We use to go to the Tim Hortons on LancasterRd and we stopped going there because of bad service. Now we are getting the same kind of service at the one on Walkley Rd.
It is very madning getting to work and ready to enjoy the breakfast we just bought but can't because it's not what you ordered or is just not eatable.

Tim Hortons