Thoseshirts.comNo answer

A

Thoseshirts.com sells specialty tee shirts over the internet.
They're located in Traverse City, Michigan.

I'd placed an order with them 12-31-06 & have already gotten the merchandise BUT at the same time, I'd submitted an original idea to have printed on their shirts. On the form it says that IF the idea is accepted, the originator will receive $200 for their idea as well as 2 or 3 shirts with the message on the shirts. It's now been 12 days since I submitted my idea and I've heard nothing although I've messaged them twice. I only feel it's decent & professional to let me know something.