"thehotbuyguy" on eBayfitness tracker

L

I bought a fitness tracker that didn't work from "thehotbuyguy" on ebay. The fitness tracker was defective and I returned it. It was picked up at my mailbox, scanned and in transit. It stayed at this status for 10 days when ebay closed my claim for a refund and closed the case because the seller called them and told them I didn't send it back. The tracking information for the return was removed from ebay and I could no longer track it. When I left the seller negative feedback, ebay removed it too. This is so unfair. I feel I have been robbed and this seller needs to be exposed. I should have never bought it because of all his negative feedback but I will be more careful in the future. I have contacted my local post office and the postman that picked it up from my mailbox but they aren't able to locate the package. I believe the seller received it back and it was not scanned when delivered back to him. He is a crook!!!

• Updated by loragass · Jun 09, 2017

He is too

afraid to used his real name so he uses "thehotbuyguy" for his paypal and return address which is: 1147 S

2580 E,
    St George, UT, [protected]

• 12
    12bloody Oct 16, 2018

Similar thing happened to me with this guy (who now goes by "yourmomlovesmedia" instead of "thehotbuyguy")! I bought a "new" DVD that had fingerprints on it, low quality printing on the disc, and a very flimsy case with no inserts. If you look at his feedback, it's pretty obvious he's selling repackaged and counterfeit goods. He sent me a return label, I sent back the DVD, and it was never scanned in and never showed as delivered. So, I was out the [possibly fake, but definitely used] DVD, and I didn't get a refund. This guy is a poor excuse of a human and it's too bad he makes too much money for eBay, since they won't do anything about him.