The wedding Centre Hemel HempsteadKatie picco - ripped off and mislead into a contract

B

Stay away from this shop!!! Buying my wedding dress from katie picco at the wedding centre, was the worst decision I have ever made. She mislead me into a contract, not once did she tell me that the dress I was buying was actually a sample dress. She asked for the full amount including alteration costs upfront (An ian stuart wedding dress which was not cheap). Once I realised what she had done I kept calling her but she kept ignoring my calls, I just got text messages with excuse after excuse, very unprofessional. I lost complete confidence in her so I asked for the alteration costs to be refunded, I no longer had trust in her to do this for me. She was not prepared to refund me the alteration costs. She has made my last few weeks extremely stressful, I would not want anyone else to go through the same thing. I only wish I had read all the bad reviews on her before I went to her shop. Buying your wedding dresss should be an amazing

• Updated by Bride S · Jan 16, 2017

experience, unfortunately mine has been completely ruined thanks to Katie!!

• Le
    Lesa Le Monnier Jan 18, 2017

So Sorry to hear about your wedding dress but we can help resolve this for you even now, easily and quickly. Our new online Law Firm Go Complain's offers a fixed fee legal complaint service it's only £29.99 for goods bought up to a value of £3, 000 and we handle everything about your complaint from calls to correspondence with the company, whether it’s a return, refund, exchange, credit note, mis-sold or faulty goods on and offline. It seems like your were forced into a purchase and contract but this can be evaluated by one of our lawyers as to your position for a refund and compensation for the distress caused.

All you need to do is complete our online form and upload any photos of the contract, receipts and the dress. We take care of the rest and expect a resolution within 8 weeks.

Please be aware that we are a registered law firm not a claims handler.
    We do not charge any fees for any refunds or compensation just the one off fixed fee taken at application for our fixed fee service.
    As a law firm we can also escalate your complaint through the courts if we believe you have a strong case.
    Please visit http://bit.ly/2iHCJ3a