Menu
The Sheet People Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

The Sheet People
reviews and complaints

www.1800bedsheets.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.5 16 Reviews

How responsive is The Sheet People's customer service?

14 Resolved
0 Unresolved
Wow! Absolutely amazing! 🤩
The Sheet People got a perfect 100 out of 100 rating, so you can count on their great service for sure. They've effectively resolved all customer complaints on ComplaintsBoard.com and keep in touch with customers, making sure everything goes well. We're impressed by their dedication to customer satisfaction and have nothing else to say 👏
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for The Sheet People has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

The Sheet People reviews and complaints 16

Filter reviews by rating
2 reviews
Sort by:

Newest The Sheet People reviews and complaints

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Sheet People This company misrepresents this product by alluding to the word "Egyptian" which is commonly associated with 100% (Egyptian) pure cotton

This company misrepresents this product by alluding to the word "Egyptian" which is commonly associated with 100% (Egyptian) pure cotton. These are NOT cotton sheets. Moreover, the label on the sheets also misrepresents the material, highlighting in bold, large font letters: "1800 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton" which is prefaced by smaller, plain font, "Experience the Comfort and Soft Touch as..." In addition, I did not see a label indicating the true fabric of the sheets. The sheets are extremely thin, almost gossamer. The stitching seems to be ok, but I've only washed them once since purchase, so it remains to be seen whether these will hold up. I regret buying these sheets; they are of low quality and made of an unknown, flimsy material.

T. Gleason
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

One of my friends highly recommended the SHEET PEOPLE because her beddings are TRUE to being soft and long lasting. The problem I have is I received an email they have received my order, but I still haven't received a follow up of when my items will be shipped and there is a 14 day full refund policy from time of purchase. I'm nearing the 14 days and yet I've emailed them twice and called and no response . I purchased from them because my friend said they are the best sheets and YES i agree , but your customer service is a total 0. I live in California and I just can't drive over there and nor will I fly to Indiana for $79.85. If I do not hear from anyone from SHEET PEOPLE please refund me in FULL before March 2 which is the 14 days cut off. This is not a good service because I haven't received my sheets to say I'm returning for a full refund. I see why they state 14 days from purchase so they can keep your money . How can a company do this when items haven't been shipped. I want my sheets or give me my money back now.

L. Green

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Sheet People One of my friends highly recommended the SHEET PEOPLE because her beddings are TRUE to being soft and long lasting

The Sheet People I have placed a order on 8.17.20 for the price of 128.94

I have placed a order on 8.17.20 for the price of 128.94. I have NOT RECEIVED my items. I have called the place of business and have left a few messages and no respose. I have sent two email and no response.It is now 12.31.20 and I still have no Please refund my money, and email me a response please. This is my second email to you. This is not GOOD business. Please refund my money and give me a response on this matter. Thank you Nicole Mason

Read full review of The Sheet People and 1 comment

1 comment
S. Wuckert
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I bought 2 sets of sheets which cost 125.50 the ad said if you ordered 2 or more sets of sheets you can get another set of sheets for 10.00 i sent a check for the amount check no. *** 0n 12/23 I haven't received the sheets yet i have left a message with their telephone *** and i have also emailed them every dat for 2 weeks . they have not called me back or sent my sheets .

Is The Sheet People legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board has reviewed The Sheet People and concludes it's largely legitimate, assigning a high trust rating. This suggests that interactions with The Sheet People's website can generally be considered safe, allowing users to proceed with a degree of confidence. Trust in The Sheet People's services, but remain informed and cautious.

The Sheet People earns 74% level of Trustworthiness

High Trust Suggestion: The Sheet People evaluated with 74% trust by Complaints Board. Safe for use, yet remain cautious with personal data.

By resolving 100% of 14 negative reviews, The Sheet People is demonstrating its dedication to customer satisfaction and effectively addressing customer issues. While there may still be some practical problems that need to be addressed, such as long wait times or unhelpful responses.

The age of The Sheet People's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

1800bedsheets.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

1800bedsheets.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

The Sheet People as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

1800bedsheets.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• 1800bedsheets.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The 1800bedsheets.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • The Sheet People protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to The Sheet People. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.

The Sheet People Ordered two sets of sheets from The Sheet People

Ordered two sets of sheets from The Sheet People. Was not what I wanted. Sent three emails asking for a return label. Did not receive any response. Order was placed January 4,2021. Called the business January 14th to ask again for a return for this product. Did not speak to a person. Could not leave a message as the voice mail was full. Return policy is 14 days. Did mail the box out today January 14,2021 priority for $12.30 . Just want to receive a full refund of $128.30.Order Number is ***.

Read full review of The Sheet People and 3 comments

3 comments
J
J
J. O'Conner
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ordered sheets from company, and upon learning through reviews sheets were a scam, immediately cancelled. Invoice number [protected]. They will not answer their phone or return emails, have not refunded money nor sent sheets. paid through paypal, whom have paid out and get no info. either.

M. Stracke
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I purchased 2 sets of xl twin sheets. When I received them I tried one of the fitted sheets on the bed and it is too small. I have called about 10 times and sent about 6 emails since December 31st and there has been no reply. I would like to send the sheets back and get a refund.

K
K
K. Gleason
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Have called and emailed for 2 week's to get a return label for sheets that didn't fit and have yet to hear from them. Left both phone numbers and my email address and still no response.

The Sheet People has left an official reply on this complaint.

The Sheet People I ordered seven sheets sets in early December, fully expecting to receive the two additional free sheet sets as described on their website

I ordered seven sheets sets in early December, fully expecting to receive the two additional free sheet sets as described on their website. The package only included the seven sets I bought so I called and left a voice message. Was not returned so I sent an email which also was not returned. It has been two months since I placed the order and I have sent several emails and left multiple voice messages... no response at all. The site also advertises free shipping but I was charged $41.65 for shipping and 9.98 for a handling fee.

A. Morar
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ordered from this company . I have never received the products. But Item had been paid for 127.00 dollars Would like a refund on my account.

L. Grady
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bought 2 sets of sheets as a Christmas gift for my son and daughter-in-law. Elastic on fitted sheet became unstitched after 1st wash. Daughter-in-law does not want this inferior product. I have left several messages on their customer service line, asking to return the sheets and get reimbursed financially. I also wrote them a detailed email. There has been no response from the company. Please help, thank you.

The Sheet People I paid $99.99 for 2 queen bed sheet sets

I paid $99.99 for 2 queen bed sheet sets. The return policy stated that if I didn't find them acceptable, I could return them. I ordered them on April 7th, and they were delivered April 15. They were not as described. When I tried to call the company at [protected], I found out that the number had been disconnected. I have sent emails, but have not received either an acknowledgement of the email or an answer to the email. HOWEVER, THE SITE IS STILL UP, and most likely someone is still taking orders and sending out inferior sheets.

A. Feest
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Never received what I ordered I called them 4 times. They never returned my calls

D. Stark
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I ordered 2 sets of sheets/. no conformation,can not get in touch with them. i am heart broken i realize it doesnt seem like much money to much but $140 is alot for us now. i just wanted something special for my parents who i cant see and havent in a year.

F
The Sheet People has left an official reply on this complaint.

The Sheet People On May 10 I ordered online from the sheet people a special Mothers Day promotion buy two sheet sets at 49.95 and get one free

On May 10 I ordered online from the sheet people a special Mothers Day promotion buy two sheet sets at 49.95 and get one free.I paid by *** and by my mistake overpayment.I sent them 149.95,after doing it I email them trying to cancel the order ,they sent two sets out with a voucher for the free set.I washed one set and tried it not really liking them so I sent back *** the other one for credit and asked for a refund of 100.00,they answered me asking for my name never to hear from them again.I called *** and put a stop payment on it.

R

The Sheet People My wife ordered sheets from this company

My wife ordered sheets from this company. They said in their add if you purchased two sets of sheets they would send a coupon and with a check for $10.00 they would send us the third set. So the sheets came and she mailed the coupon back with a check for $10.00 dollars which they cashed. But sent us a letter say we did not send any money so they were not going to comply with request. We contacted our bank who said yes they received the check and they cashed it. I believe they are running a scam.on their part and it appears other have had trouble with this company

The Sheet People I had placed an order on July 18th

I had placed an order on July 18th. # ***. I had emailed immediately and asked to delete part of the order as it was made in error. There was no response. July 23rd my order was delivered to my door. I have called and left voicemails and also emailed several times since that day and left specific reasons that I was calling, ie. i need a return AND an exchange on the order. It states they are working limited hours bc of Covid, but it has been well over the time frame that I should have been contacted. There is a 14 day window for returns/ exchanges and that has now passed.

The Sheet People Hi, I am hoping to resolve an issue with The Sheet People

Hi, I am hoping to resolve an issue with The Sheet People. My husband purchased a set of sheets for a Split California King, unfortunately the sheets are no where near large enough for our Split California King bed. I have called and emailed several times to discuss this issue with them and receive a refund or an exchange for a pair of sheets that will fit our Split Cali King, however there has been no answer to any of my voicemails, emails nor any one available on the phone number provided on the website. I really would like to work out this issue. Regards, Marisa-Clare Hissey

The Sheet People has left an official reply on this complaint.

The Sheet People I ordered 2 expensive egyptian cotton sheet sets online, and the supplier shipped me 2 MICROFIBER sheet sets, instead

I ordered 2 expensive egyptian cotton sheet sets online, and the supplier shipped me 2 MICROFIBER sheet sets, instead. Interestingly [and disturbingly], the PACKAGE the sheets came in clearly stated 'EGYPTIAN COTTON' [as advertised in the website]...however, the LABELS on the product clearly stated '100% MICROFIBER'. When I reported exactly that to them, via their provided email address, they responded with the most rediculous statement ever...(that; microfiber was mentioned all over their page)...and they instructed me to mail the product back to them if it wasn't going to 'work for me'.

H
The Sheet People has left an official reply on this complaint.

The Sheet People This company has defrauded me (and others, according to your website) in several ways, and their advertising materials appear shady

This company has defrauded me (and others, according to your website) in several ways, and their advertising materials appear shady. I ordered two sets of sheets from their website promising that a voucher for a free third set would be included in the shipment. There was no such voucher. Unfortunately, I washed both sets and pillowcases before reading the ComplaintsBoard.com complaints against them and learning they would only accept r returns of the products in their original packaging and suitable for resale. I' ve also learned from someone else's complaint that they had to pay $25 to ship them back and the refund was for less than the amount they had paid.

The Sheet People has left an official reply on this complaint.

The Sheet People I have received two separate incorrect orders from The Sheet People and I would like to return the second incorrect order to the and get a full

I have received two separate incorrect orders from The Sheet People and I would like to return the second incorrect order to the and get a full refund of my money in the amount of 119.90. My initial order was for 2 sets of SPLIT King sheets. I received 2 sets of CALIFORNIA King sheets. They sent me a label to return them. The sheets were received back to the business on Monday, July 20. I received another order from them, this time the box contained 1 SPLIT King set and 1 CALIFORNIA king set. Wrong again! I have emailed them several times this past week as well as made a few phone calls. Only to be ignored. I want another *** return label so I can send these back to The Sheet People and get my money back.

The Sheet People has left an official reply on this complaint.

The Sheet People I ordered a set of sheets for a Christmas gift which ended up coming way after Christmas

I ordered a set of sheets for a Christmas gift which ended up coming way after Christmas. They were split king, haven blue in color. Shortly after I got them a second set arrived for which I didn't order. Checked my bank account and sure enough they took a second amount out of my account. So! Since January I have called and left detailed voicemail messages along with my call back number to get this resolved. To date, February 3, I have yet to get a response from them. I've sent several emails to:t*** as their voice recording says to do and as of today, February 3, I have yet to get ANY correspondence from them. I was willing to exchange them for the size that fits my bed, a California king in lavender color but I can't get a response from NO ONE! . I'm done with them and need your assistance in resolving this matter.

The Sheet People has left an official reply on this complaint.

The Sheet People I placed an order (Order #***) on July 12 and received the order on July 17th

I placed an order (Order #***) on July 12 and received the order on July 17th. On this day, I emailed customer service asking them how to make a return as the color of the sheets didn't match my bedding. On July 23rd, I emailed again b/c I had not gotten a response. On the 24th, I received this response "Returns are Easy! Please ship back to us with a note stating RETURN your name and the reason. REFUNDS ARE PROCESSED WITHIN 3 business days". On July 25th, I sent the package from the *** Store using *** (to be delivered by EOD on 7/28). I received a notice from *** that the package was received at The Sheet Peopl on 7/29 at 12:05 pm at the front desk by Kevin. I have not received a credit of $63.70 for the returned merchandise, nor any response to 5 emails or 1 voice mail message (they never answer the phone...it always goes to voice mail).

The Sheet People has left an official reply on this complaint.

The Sheet People I recently purchased 2 sets of sheets and was to receive one free

I recently purchased 2 sets of sheets and was to receive one free. Unless there was fine print I missed you are requesting 10.00 shipping for the FREE set of sheets. Both sets of sheets arrived free of shipping. I misread the receipt and thought I paid 6.90 for shipping. I had several back and forth email with Kevin Raines, Customer Service. Like I said I misread my receipt and told him I paid 6.90 for shipping and now he wants me to pay 10.00. Mr. Raines said that it was utterly impossible for me to receive the sheets for 6.90 shipping. I got angry at him told him I appreciated him calling me a liar (because I was sure the receipt said 6.90) He then proceeded to say he didn't but maybe my self-esteem was low. I sent him a copy of my paperwork and he still hadn't looked at my recipt until I told him I would call corporate and asked if he looked at it. Thats when he told me it was shipped free and my tax was 6.90. When I was able to print out the recipt I saw that what I looked at was indeed the tax.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact The Sheet People customer service

Phone number

+1 (219) 756-7000

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with The Sheet People?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with The Sheet People Customer Service. Initial The Sheet People complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for The Sheet People above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about The Sheet People. Discuss the issues you have had with The Sheet People and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.