The Salvation Army USA — holding good for customers
I watched them pull out audio gear for a customer giving him dibs and leaving that store useless for anyone else looking for a deal. The guy flips the stuff on Facebook and it's endless! It's unfair to the other people the drive to the store looking for value, but it's all being held back for people.
I used to go in every other day but I don't see the point.
Please have them just put the stuff out on the floor and not hold records and audio gear for one guy to decide what he wants and what the rest of us get to look at. it's lame.
More The Salvation Army USA Complaints & Reviews
- The Salvation Army - donations spent on officers, not the needy 
- Salvation Army - discrimination 
- The Salvation Army - working for them is horrible 
- The Salvation Army Phoenix Arc - abusive director of rehab services 
- The Salvation Army - stealing from the salvation army 
- The Salvation Army USA - co worker and the back stabbing and lies 
- The Salvation Army USA - discrimination and harassment 
- Salvation Army - refuse to allow customer to test out used electronic devices 
- The Salvation Army USA - service 
- The Salvation Army - screw over and abuse their hardworking employees