The Salvation Army USA — pricing
I have shopped there since day 1. Some items were overpriced before but not horrible. I just didn't buy those items.
Since the remodel/change of policies the pricing is ridiculous!!! I have always shopped there for my familys clothing (myself and 3 kids). Now, with them doing away with cheaper brands, I can't even afford to buy us winter clothing now. Also non clothing items are way overpriced. Like prices are that of in the store brand new.
This store/district will be losing myself along with many others with this price increase because low income families can't afford those prices. If you're going to jack up prices for brand names (which are still used) at least sell affordable brands also. And these are used/donated clothes/items so there is no reason for these high prices.
More The Salvation Army USA Complaints & Reviews
- The Salvation Army - donations spent on officers, not the needy 
- Salvation Army - discrimination 
- The Salvation Army - working for them is horrible 
- The Salvation Army Phoenix Arc - abusive director of rehab services 
- The Salvation Army - stealing from the salvation army 
- The Salvation Army USA - co worker and the back stabbing and lies 
- The Salvation Army USA - discrimination and harassment 
- Salvation Army - refuse to allow customer to test out used electronic devices 
- The Salvation Army USA - service 
- The Salvation Army - screw over and abuse their hardworking employees