The Grid MarketingA Really Good Service - Thanks

A

A Really Great Service with absolutlley no complaints, Ive used them for over 8 months and they did exactley what they said they would do, I tried SEO, but The Grid Marketing can position your website on the first page of the most popular Internet search engine Google within 48 hours!!!

They work on a results-based marketing strategy, meaning they use Google tools and systems to find the most relevant search terms for your business in your industry, to make sure you are getting a substantial number of hits on your web page, and an increase in enquiries.

Google is the most popular search engine in the world and represents 75% of all searches online in Britain every day!!!

• Aa
    AAA SMITH Jun 02, 2010

A LOT OF STUFF, AND YOU GET NOTHING AT ALL THEY SAY, I DONT SEE IT TO BE TRUE, I THINK I' WOULD PUT MY MONEY AND TIME SOME WHERE ELSE

[email protected]
    aaa1smith.com

• Dg
    d gregory Aug 03, 2009

grid marketing, WHAT A JOKE!!. they have taken my money and took months to create a web site that could have been set up in 48 hours, now there telephone number is unobtainable. THAT SAYS IT ALL. STEER CLEAR OF THE COWBOY SET UP- YOU THINK THERE REPUTABLE BECAUSE THEY USE GOOGLE AS THERE SELLING TOOL.

meme May 12, 2009

The Grid Marketing are very forcefull on the phone and will not take no for an answer - not a good way to do business! unwanted cold calls - avoid this company

meme May 12, 2009

terrible - avoid these cold callers - wont take no for an answer

meme May 12, 2009

Avoid these scammers at all cost! - too many unwanted cold calls - will not take no for an answer

• Th
    The Editor Apr 02, 2009

my company web page was made by the grid marketing which i am really happy with and i use there services on month basis, i have never had any problems with there service an will be using it for a long time cum

• Ri
    Ritvik Mar 23, 2009

Hi, justed wanted to know what we have to do in grid marketing, is this that site which offer's 1 million pounds in 7 year's.Can you plese let me know the whole concept of this.My mailing address is [email protected], and my name is Ritvik, im from india.Could you please let me know one more thing how much does this cost and is it necessary to have a website too.

• Al
    alice photo frames Mar 20, 2009

I used them too, They did a good job for me, A good company in my opinion

• Th
    THE BOSS Feb 26, 2009

THE GRID MARKETING what a load of rubbish. They said i would be on the 1st page of google under my choice of 5 key phrases and this never happend. I was on page 2 at the very most on some days! They took my money for a service that they didn't provide and refused to refund it. Please, if these people call you, no matter what they promise to deliver - they are definantly a bunch of chancers.