THAISTEROID.COMSCAMMERS

Yep i am one of those Idiots who has just lost £365.00 to this Muppet.
Got my self ropped in and was desperate to just find someone to trust, cannot beleive the amount of scamming Low Life out there and this guy's a Cracker.
Automated response at first with= Hi,

Thanks for your enquiry,

payment can be made into the following UK Bank,

Acct [protected].

This is the Nice chap below though as i have found other people who cant wait to meet up with him.
TERRY J STEPHENS 25 CHATSWORTH ROAD SO50 4PE EASTLEIGH UK

He even went to the expense of setting up a consignment for me to track.

-----Original Message-----
From: thai steroid <[protected]@gmail.com>
To: [protected]@talktalk.net
Sent: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 14:48
Subject: Re: UK Payment Details Re: Orders

ok gary,

sorry about the delay,

will look into it and let you know,

dave

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 5:56 PM, <[protected]@talktalk.net> wrote:

Hi Dave,

You cannot track any International consignments through the Royal Mail and nothing is waiting at my local Post Office to collect.

Can you please look into this as it should have got here by now as the Package was Dispatched on July 6, 16 Jul now and as you can see the Package still shows as being at Bang Lamung?

Thanks

Gary

Search Result : RE381843237TH

DATETIME Scan Location Description
July 6, 2009
12:46:47 BANG LAMUNG Items Into Container
July 6, 2009
12:47:12 BANG LAMUNG Dispatch

It would be great to spread the word if you could?

Thanks

Gary

More THAISTEROID.COM Complaints & Reviews

thaisteroid.com r scammers Aug 26, 2009

Hi Gary,

Your not alonr www.thaisteroid.com scammed me and 2 mates very recently, I think a growing number of people are going to pay him a visit.

Everyone beware Terry J Stephens of www.thaisteroid.com is a scammer.

He has been busy posting a good rep on forums a new aliase is John Smith he uses.

frank666 Oct 03, 2009

Yep me too, I just got ripped off by http://www.thaisteroid.com

Avoid at allcost Scammer alert

• Fu
    fucscammers Nov 22, 2009

that guy is a mother ###er, david langley wtf! i mite get on a bus to eastleigh if im unable to get the money bac thru da bank or courts! his face will help make use of my fists, dey havn had much to punch lately! it seems most of the websites r fucin fake apart from 1 which is legit amazingly although its quite expensive its www.buysteroidsuk.com dose guys do actually snd u proper ###

• hughes Nov 27, 2009

like a fool i just put 100 pound in this guys account calling himself david langley LLoyds TSB.Im livid to say the lest anybody know anything about this guy at all? That money was my wifes hard earned wages!anybody know why this sites still up and running.www.thaisteroids

• Dr
    drives Dec 01, 2009

for 100% genuine service goto http://www.RoidSupply.com they have live chat sometimes available if you have any questions

• Si
    SIDPITBRANDON Dec 29, 2009

Listen Guys!

Thanks very much for replying and letting other people know that Thaisteroid.com is the biggest scammer out.

Please post on any Forum or Website you can and end this Lowlife ###'s scamming ways?

Hi Dave from THAISTEROID.COM!

Or is it -Steve - Terry - John from THAISTEROID.COM would you like to reply to any one of the complaints that have been made against your company, still waiting on mine and you have had many an opportunity to do it????

We await your Honest and Trusted response!?

Sid

• Ha
    happychappy20 Dec 31, 2009

My mate and I also got ripped off of approx £370 about 7 months ago. I'm wondering if there is anything you can do to get your money refunded? or to shut these low-lifes down?

JAMES WALLACE Feb 20, 2010

http://www.thaisteroid.com/ just got scammed by this ### avoid!

• El
    Elb Mar 12, 2010

On 3/11/10, Phillip Hodgkinson <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi i have been riped of for £60 by Philip Hodqkinson email address above belong to him and he did send me bank account detail in Uk (which i am going to display below) to transfer money which i did by online banking but nothing happened. I did email this guy asking where is my money he said i have been rood and trying to black mail him scamer!! be aware do not buy anything from (buysteroidscheap) SCAM!!!

BANK DETAILS.
    ABBEY NATIONAL BANK
    ACCOUNT NUMBER. 4244 7171
    SORT CODE. 09-01-27
    P.S ACCOUNT NAME ALAN GREAVES

• On
    OnlineVigilante Mar 25, 2010

I have ordered from thaisteroid.com and received my package, definately not a scam, i sent money to Arthur Todd, Barclays, Glasgow. Don't understand all the scammer reports.

thaisteroid-com-not-scam Mar 27, 2010

I ordered off thaisteroid.com and got my package yesterday, they are not a scam, just a bit slow.

thaisteriod are scammers Apr 12, 2010

A bit slow you idiot ! Or should I say David Langley scamming ###

Google Thaisteriod he's one of the biggest scammers around but bigs himself up on forums etc...

fredgoogs Apr 13, 2010

Wish I'd seen this thread 4 weeks ago !

I as many before me have been Scammed by www.thaisteriod.com

A friend of mine has a few nasty contacts in London who will be paying this guy a visit.

frankjims Apr 14, 2010

O'dear I think i'm one of his latest victims !

Order placed a week ago and no response after 12 emails!

But my money has gone...

• Li
    liftingbig Apr 27, 2010

I just emailed this company for a test sample, then found this complaints board. I got the same automated response as everyone else.

Hi, Thanks for your enquiry,
    payment can be made into the following UK Bank,
    Acct [protected]

I have a very reliable source who i'm gonna stick with. I was wowed in with the large selection he offered but glad I found this information before spending any money.

You guys who have been burnt I feel for you's cause I'v been there a few times.
    Just one of those things that come with this sort of territory unfortunately.

Johnny17 May 02, 2010

FFS!!! I just lost £100 on ordering Dianabol, Nolvadex & Clomid!!! ###ING ###!!! I emailed him 4 times and got replys like thanks (name) your order will be dispatched tomorrow. Messaged him again and he sent the one you all get:
    Hi,

please pay into this uk account

David Langley etc...

MUTHER###ER!!!

Johnny17 May 02, 2010

WWW.THAISTEROIDS.COM that website should be hacked and ripped a ###ing apart!!!

• Jj
    jjblackpool May 18, 2010

I agree don't use thaisteroids.com scammers, you should use juicinjoe.com

• Cr
    croid69 Jun 16, 2010

Well...I just got scammed too!!! I feel like an idiot. I just lost $320 USD. I western unioned the money to a guy named David Langley. Once they recieved the money, I never heard from them again. They never ansewed my e-mails either. Can anyone out there confirm a address for this company so I can pay them a visit? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

• Xt
    XTAXMANX Jul 06, 2010

yep am another div who s lost 165quid to this low life i travel all over the uk so if anyone has a way of tracking this guy what ever he is called i would like to know asap cause i will defo be going through his front door and taking a roid rage out on him lol thanks guys

• Xt
    XTAXMANX Jul 06, 2010

a david langley has come up on a search as living in thailand anyone else have an address for this [censor]

• Wi
    willy6182 Jul 30, 2010

yep, me too. £100 down the pan!! Same as 'XTAXMANX', if anyone can find this guy let me know!! DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!!

• has anyone else used www.buysteriodsuk.com or .uk? i see someone on this thread rates them but could just be the person who's site it is? have made a order (not yet paid) and received payment instructions to go western union and send money to instanbul, turkey to 'UGUR KOKOZ' but seems a little dodgy as how do you track your money?

• Ra
    rabbit69 Aug 26, 2010

most of the afore mentioned sites are scams and i also lost an order to roidsupply.com and now their site is disappeared
    www.halfprice-meds.com is the real deal and delivers 100% quality meds

• Ul
    ulsterdave Sep 07, 2010

steroidsforsale-uk good site

• Ul
    ulsterdave Sep 07, 2010

i am new to this and am happy to say i have not been scammed yet .i just recived danabol from www.steroidsforsale-uk.com first time i ordered .ive been taking them 3 days now and they seem to be working . for some reason there site is delited now they have a few other sites one is gymmass they are a bit dear but i dont fancy being scammed so think i will keep buying from them unless i find somewere else i can trust thats cheeper

• St
    Stan Stevens Sep 30, 2010

I too got ripped off by Thaisteroid.com - I also got confused with thaisteroids.com who seem to be legit. Ive order several times from www.thaisteroids.com and received my package on every occasion. I will continue to use them as they offer me a great service but no online tracking.

• Ir
    irish k Oct 22, 2010

want to find out if buysteroidsuk is a ligit site or are they scammers?

• gary-brandon Jan 26, 2011

I do not agree, i finally received my package, but then again i am the leader of the pack.

• Bi
    billybigboy Feb 21, 2011

I ordered off the thai steroid to Billy Cotnoir 61 Alcock Avenue Mansfield Notts NG18 2NE and everything was perfect, i would advise anyone to order off these people.

maddog1234 Mar 04, 2011

yes sorry to say thai steriods and others are all scammers ...and they use a varitey of names . i noticed the banking detalis of one here . i did actuly pay that one once, and i did recive but that was a small order and my first ..when you order a larger order worth more they will rip you off and ignore your emails and complaints, they seem to have few websites, as some of u guys say you did receive some orders but thats just to make u order again and when you order a bigger lot they will rip you off .

they mostly first find out info about you by your email to see what kind of person you are or who you are if you have left any trace on other forums or websites such as utube, if they think you nummpty they take your money off you, cos what can u do about it (nothing exsactly)
    but we can exspose them and warn others .

never buy steroids online, they are iver fake or of low quality, they may never arive or be under quantity of what you orderd .and what can u do about it nothing .

thai steroids .com and buysteriods cheap .com and others are scammers, they may send you once in a while or first time but sooner or later they will rip you off, they get abusif in emails also . notice they have no direct pay cart at the end of purchace and they conatct you after with payment details. it is not illegal to have in your possesion steroids in the uk but it is alegal to sell them i doubt very much they have a selling licence anyway, they are not very custemer suportive and seems to be the same dodgy guys behind ther sites .

stick to what you no, find a good gym and ask about, never put your money in some ones bank account .

(thia steroids.com well well looks like you have a big band of haters out there lol whos the [censor] now ) :)

on my last dealing with the scammers at thai steroids .com they email me bk and called me a [censor] amoung other things just goes to show these are idiot scammers behind the site and have no repect for custemers or ripping people off ..i began a search of scams about thai steroids .com after ther abusif emails and i found alot of bad reports and hunderds of people claiming they have been ripped or scammed BEWARE buy localy trust no one especialy not on the internet

maddog1234 Mar 07, 2011

you are fool mr thia steroids do you realy think id use my real name or real email to post or bye drugs on line
    and here you are posting threds on a complaintboards with the details i was gonna order from you so becouse you are a scammer and have been sussed, and all your complaints are here,

IT IS TRUE YOUR ARE GOING AROUND POSTING THREDS ON FORUMS TRYING TO BAD NAME THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE RIPPED OFF WHO
    COMPLAIN ABOUT YOU .

SO YOU POST THIS

(hello, iam trying to sell steroids .iam based in the uk lancashire

can accept paypal /bank/ card "dont do western union thanks"
    you can contact me at my home email : [email protected] or [protected]

or you can pay me on my ebay site here

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/my-new-pair-knickers-panties-thongs-/320629525876 )

THINKING YOUR TRYING TO BAD MY NAME .
    FOR 1 DO YOU REALY THINK ID SELL PANTYS OR BUY YOUR FAKE STEROIDS ON MY REAL EMAIL OR NAME DETAILS . GET A GRIP

you must be that dumb you dont realise all your threds or post point back to your own ip address, any more abuse from you and ill see you in court and so will all the rest of your haters it looks you have built up .

you no to damb well the order infomation i sent you for buy steroids from thiasteroids was in the name martin byrne from lancashire, so why do you post those details here acting as if you think your me saying hello, iam trying to sell steroids .iam based in the uk lancashire

can accept paypal /bank/ card "dont do western union thanks"
    you can contact me at my home email : [email protected] or [protected]

and whats this about the ebay link haha are U intrersted in some of my wifes knickers you could were them on your head while you create fake post and fake id from people who used thiasteroids ...just goes to show if u order from thAI steroids YOUR PERSONAL INFO IS NOT SAFE WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU MR THAI STEROIDS BEHIND THE WEBSITE people complain your ripping them off and you come to websites using ther infomation post silly threds like the martin byrne thred abouve .

GROW UP [censor] HOLE, and western union lol sry mate never used it ..you dont no [censor] about me mate, but we all no stuff about you and your ripping of scams from thia steroids and your fake post and threds (YOU FAIL) YOU REALY ARE [censor]ING [censor]

maddog1234 Mar 07, 2011

just goes to show what this guy from thia steroids is like .. he comes to this complaints board and creates fake addys and uses the info u orderd with from this steroids to try add bad you name back becouse you complain about him here ..yes it is true i orderd from him with the name martin byrne from lancashire ..

after the bad custemer service i came here to complain about thia steroids,

...and what did he do ? he created a post in the name i was gonna order from him thia steroids with here as we can see abouve the martin byrne post ..

what mr thia steroids does not realise is . that when it comes down to it any post he leaves relates back to his ip address and pc componants
    so he can post all the fake post he like about others . but at the end of day his servis provider nows what he doing and is all logged bye them google and others ...so more fool you mr thia steroids and your crapy fake steroids web site http://www.thaisteroid.com/ and all the other fake simler sites or names he uses

maddog1234 Mar 07, 2011

http://www.thaisteroid.com/ FAKE SCAMMERS DO NOT USE .

AIM NOT THE FIRST AND I MAY NOT BE THE LAST

ANYBODY ADVERTISING STEROIDS OR SAYING THIS PLACE IS GOOD A LEGIT SITE IS FAKE ...AND ALL COMPLAINTS ABOUT http://www.thaisteroid.com/ ARE TRUE AND OTHERS ARE TRUE . its not as if your going to clear your name david by coming here spamming post about others, END OF THE DAY WERE ALL HERE BECOUSE YOU AT http://www.thaisteroid.com/ RIPPED US OFF

HEY DAVID GUESS WHAT YOU THINK IAM A FIRST TIME BUYER FROM YOU DONT NO IN THE NAME MARTIN BYRNE FROM LANCASHIRE ... YOU ARE A [censor] [censor] SCAMMER ...GUESS WHAT YOU OWE ME £350 ITS BEEN A WHILE NOW DID YOU FORGET ABOUT ME ? DO YOU STILL DO THE FAKE AMPS LOL

maddog1234 Mar 07, 2011

BIG FAIL on the fake martinbyrne post lol ) you dont rember me do you but i wont forget you cos u have my wifes hard erned wages, ill be back mr david mr thiasteroids and we will warn others about you for as long as it takes and your scamming website http://www.thaisteroid.com/

orderderd over 350 worths of this scammer a while back SAD to see hes still active and hes still the imature kid he his BEWARE OF THIS GUY THE SOONER HES COUGHT THE BETTER

Acct [protected]

SCAMMER . see you on watchdog soon david

maddog1234 Mar 07, 2011

big fail mate watchdog are on your [censor] ye so what ive sold erectile disfunction pills with sales name and email thats nothing rong with that nothing eligal .. iam not like you . big deal ... YOUVE BEEN REPORTED - DIG YOUR SELF A HOLE WHY DONT YOU evry post you leave david is more against you not me .all i am is a un happy customer ..you are the fake post threder and http://www.thaisteroid.com/ scammer not me so big deal . ther more u post the more u dig a hole for self .its no big deal to me . iam laffing at you cos u think your posting somthing about me that people care about but your not, it would help if u new my name and my email but you dont .

so you can keep posting the fake martin byrne selling threds that are well past ther sell by date . iam not the one who scams people you are .
    you are the http://www.thaisteroid.com/ scammer psoting fake martin byrne threds lol first you think i live in preston, then its bury, lol you think my names martin byrne so u post threds selling stuff as its me . lol you are thick ive allready tole your dumb [censor] that was not my name, and ive delt with you before ..yes u the [censor] from http://www.thaisteroid.com/ you owe my wife £350 and youve ripped alot of people off who was dumb enuff to try buy from you at http://www.thaisteroid.com/
    so wake up iam far ahead of u david and we may talk again but youl never no who iam for i am meny just one we are the peolle you have tryed to scamm david from http://www.thaisteroid.com/ we all no u post fake threds and this is only another exsample of posting silly threds in the name we chose to contact you again by to see if your still active scamming on your website http://www.thaisteroid.com/

and as we see you are we will report your [censor] ... this blog is not about any body els but you at http://www.thaisteroid.com/ so stop creating fake martin byrne post acting like your selling stuff becouse no bodys intrested, there intrested in you and http://www.thaisteroid.com/ scamms

the more u post the more my soliciter has evidance .watch dog. citizans advice. the police and trading standerds .. there intrested in you this is why this thred is here SO DIG YOUR SELF A HOLE WHY DONT YOU YOUR THE ONE WHO HAS TO LIVE IT NOT ME i just want my 350 back from our last dealing at http://www.thaisteroid.com/ were u scammed me from my good s i orderd

maddog1234 Mar 07, 2011

JUST GOES TO SHOW WHAT MUPPET THIS GUY IS AT http://www.thaisteroid.com/ hes creating fake martin byrne post thinking hes badding my name cos iam badding his over his crappy ripp off scam site .

hes ripped off that meny people, HE ANT GOT A CLUE WHOS COMPLAINING ABOUT HIM OR HIS WEBSITE SCAMS

IF YOU EVER COME ACROSS THIS GUY AT http://www.thaisteroid.com/ David Langley
    OR ANY OF HIS OTHER FAKE NAMES .OR THAI SITES REPORT HIM,

AS WE SAID BEFORE IN THE PAST THERES TO MENY COMPLAINTS ABOUT HIM AT http://www.thaisteroid.com/ ALLREADY LOGGED SO THE MORE THE BETTER AND THE MORE HE COMES HERE DOING FAKE MARTINBYRNE POST AND OTHER S THE MORE HIS IP SERVIS PROVIDER HAS INFO OF HIM AND THE COMPLAINTS BOARD DO TO ... AND EVIDANCE OF HIS SCAMS AND SLANDER ...

JUST GOING SOLICITORS NOW AND FILING MY COMPLAINTS WITH THEM WITH THE EVIDANCE SO FAR ON
    http://www.thaisteroid.com/ IF WE DONT GET YOU FOR YOUR SCAMS I CAN DEFENTLY PROOVE YOUR SLANDER BY BRAODBAND SERVICE PROVIDER .SO IF I WAS YOU ID STAY WELL CLEAR DAVID FROM http://www.thaisteroid.com/

IAM NOT WATING ANY MORE TIME ON YOU . I WILL JUST USE OFFICAL MEENS IF I HERE FROM YOU AGAIN . SO SO SHOULD EVERY ONE ELS . YOUR TO IMATURE TO REALISE THAT IAM WAY AHEAD OF YOU .AND YOUR SHOWING YOUR IMATURENESS ON WHAT U THINK U BELEVE IS TRUE ..

END OF THE DAY YOUR SITE http://www.thaisteroid.com/ IS A SCAMM SO ARE YOU AND THIS COMPLAINTS BOARD IS ABOUT YOU AT http://www.thaisteroid.com/ NOT ME SO STOP POSTING FAKE DETAILS AND NAMES REPLYING TO YOUR COMPLAINTS ABOUT YOU http://www.thaisteroid.com/ HERE . COS NO ONES INTRESTED THEY JUST INTRESTED IN YOU .

NICE LIFE

HI DAVE ITS ME AND THE REST OF THE PEOPLE YOU RIPPED OFF WE WANT ARE MONEY BACK

STOP CREATING FAKE POST AND NAMES IT SHOWING YOUR TRUE CHILDISH WAYS

YOU HAVE A BIG BAND OF HATERS OUT M8 I WOULD NOT LIKE TO BE YOU ...YOU FAIL

maddog1234 Mar 07, 2011

and yes mate i did report you to the editer for fake post ..from same ip in difrent names u failed ..

why dont u just stop scamming people with your crap site

maddog1234 Mar 07, 2011

whats up you making a new name to create a new post what is it now dave . keith or .phillip maybe its martinbyrne again its a shame this complaints board is about http://www.thaisteroid.com/ and you and anything you post we dont care about, , just you and our money and closing you the [censor] down ..

avoid this site http://www.thaisteroid.com/ spread the word