Resolved Thai Visa ExpressUK Tourist visa - bad service

T

If you want a tourist visa for your Thai girl don’t go to this company Thai visa express unless its nearly guaranteed doing it yourself he won’t do it, me and my GF went to his office were we was met by a member of staff who look like she cared for her looks more than customer service, she was abrupt and said that Paul Aslett had not arrived in the office yet but it was 10.30am, we waited 30 minutes when he turned up in jeans and a tee shirt the alarm bells started to ring, after another 20 mins we were shown to his unfriendly office to explain our situation he abruptly stopped me in my tracks and spoke to my Thai gf “ do you have any assets is Thailand” she like most Thais said no I am sorry “ he said end of conversation she wont get the visa.
That was it!! end of conversation!!! Arrogant and cocky is an understatement this guy needs knocking down a peg or too, “and he knows who I am” we left the office feeling both angry and upset at the way we have been treated, following day we got some free info from another visa company which was helpful and we did it on our own in the end and my gf and baby have been in the UK since November, It might be a good idea Mr Aslett to follow through with more details like we had a child together, I worked for a local Authority. We originally decided to try this company due to his OISC that he rides on the back on, but let me tell you qualifications don’t make you a good business man or have the right attitude, you should consider staff training and a few weeks at charm school, definitely do not go to this company his arrogance will knock you sick!!!

RESOLVED

• Thai Visa Express's response · Jan 23, 2017

Thank you for your comments. We believe however that this is just another malicious post by a visa agent based in Pattaya, with whom others have had the same sort of problem. It is the second such post in two days, and seems to be a little more than coincidence. We believe that we know who you are, and you know that is not difficult for us to confirm it. We hope that you are aware of the laws of defamation in Thailand, and we are happy to seek police assistance in tracing your online post back to you. A complaint about anybody is supposed to be about a service you received not a personal opinion about a person you have never met or done business with.

More Thai Visa Express Complaints & Reviews

• St
    stueybbb Jan 12, 2019

Spoke to paul in the UK trying to get my girlfriend from phuket back to the UK. he was unhelpful and basically did nothing. insisted i PDF'd everything because he was too lazy to do himself. told me to send everything over which i did. i was outstanding an employment letter from my girlfriend to which he told me that was the only thing i was waiting for. i sent that over and waited. after a few days i herd nothing my girlfriend called and Paul Aslett told my girlfriend that i was stupid and diddnt listen to him. the guy gets visas for god sake yes he talks down to you like your an idiot when he is hardly in an intellectual himself. Took my money and havent refunded me. i dont care bout the money .i dont want to speak to this asshole again.