Terri Levine coaching organizationDid not refund money

I took a 2-day seminar which turned into a major sales pitch for a one- year VIP mentoring program on the second day. I applied for the program Oct. 4 2009 at the seminar. The cost, $17, 500, came with a guarantee that I would increase my income by at least $100K the first year as long as I did everything Terri Levine said. On Oct. 5, I still hadnt heard whether I'd been accepted into the program when I received a telephone call from my fraud protection service stating someone was trying to charge $17, 500 to my debit card. I told them it was an approved charge, but because it was over my approved daily limit, I was told by my credit union (First Tech) I'd need to break it up into 3 payments of $7500, $7500 and $2500. I told that to Pat Z., the admin to Terri Levine, and asked her if the fact they were charging me meant I was in the program. She said it did.

The next day (Oct. 6) I had serious misgivings and cancelled that night with an email to Pat, Terri Levine, and Donna, the client care coordinator. I received the following email on Oct. 7 from Pat: - - Hi Yvonne. Terri is out with VIPs all week [note: this is the VIP program from the previous year and she was not gone, she was at another hotel in PA for only 2 days: wed/thu] and gone next week on business. You did sign a legal agreement, that is not cancelable, and Terri accepted you in good faith. She did turn down others because she can only take a certain amount. Remember, you do have Terris 100K guarantee. Donna can schedule your coaching date with Terri right away so that you can start ringing the cash register immediately. And, Donna is sending you homework (if not sent already) and other things which you can start on right now, you dont have to wait till your day with Terri. I am copying Donna in on this message so that she will contact you to schedule your coaching date with Terri as soon as possible. Warmly, Pat Zickefoose, Personal Assistant to Terri Levine, The Guru of Coaching ® www.LevineBusinessCoaching.com www.TerriLevine.com www.CoachInstitute.com www.TerriLevineSpeaks.com - -

The statement that she can only take a certain amount of clients, and that she refused to take some people to fit ME in is untrue. She approached at least two members I have spoken to who had told her they could not afford it and offered them more affordable deals.

I learned about this directly from the two individuals. She had told us publicly she would not offer separate deals, and that if someone told them they couldnt afford it it wasnt the right program for them.

Also, today (Oct. 8, 2009) she advertised on Facebook for more VIPs for her program. Obviously she still has room for more. I have written the organization copying all three women and have only received that one response on the 7th.

To date I have received no services for this money. Im out $17, 500, $2500 which was taken out AFTER I wrote to cancel the program, and obviously I cannot enter a mentoring program when I cannot trust the company.

More Terri Levine coaching organization Complaints & Reviews

• Ta
    TameraB Jan 13, 2010

Terri is no guru...she is a a copycat of Joel Bauer; however, she does not have NONE of Joel's wonderful talent. She is a poor imitation of him. She claims to be very wealthy and does not need anyone's money and does not care if a person works with her or not. If that were true, she would not need to rob her clients. Her actions are contradictory to what she says.

At lot of her testimonials are scripted...she asks people to do them and tells them what to say, even though they have not worked with her. This is an idea that she got from Joel Bauer, although Joel did not condone being dishonest. Joel Bauer has integrity...Terri Levine does NOT.

You are right, she is constantly seeking VIP clients...actually pathetically begging for them.

• Sc
    Scat Cat Aug 31, 2010

Yvonne signed up for her program and then tried to back out - a lady of zero integrity. The law was on Terri's side. As for Joel Terri shared your comment with him as they are good friends. He laughed.