Teletrade D.J. LimitedThree thousand euros down the drain

M

They provided me with a demo version of an account on Forex and a personal consultant to help me learn how to trade. In a month or so I was told that I'm some kind of a genious and it's very seldom that beginners "earn" as much as I did ( I tripled the the initial sum). It's when their senior manager talked me into getting a real account with real money. They gave me the "best trader thay had". And of course the trader helped me lose all the money I invested, it happened within a month.
People, don't go for it. It's all fraud.

• Pa
    Paul Unger Jan 14, 2021

My experience with TeleTrade comes down to just using Synchronous Trading. It's the only service I like here. But no, there is one more. It's a Trading Signals one. Signals are published in the Telegram channel and on the company's site.
    As for the rest, I cannot say anything. I tried to trade by myself, but it did not bring results at TeleTrade or other brokers. So I gave up trying and connected automatic trades copying.