TBC Goldens, Teddy Bear Creme GoldensDog Breeder

B

We purchased a puppy from this Breeder in late 2017 and paid an extra $500 so that we could have breeding rights. This past month, after completing her scans for Hips and Elbow Certs, we found out our girl had grade 3 elbow dysplasia. The Breeder tried to convince me it was due to her nutrition.

When speaking to both vets and other breeders, we've been informed that grade 3 elbow dysplasia doesn't occur in 2 year old dogs due to poor diet (which her diet wasn't bad). After researching our dogs parents, we realized that TBC never certified the hips and elbows on the Sire of our dog. Wonder why?? Could it be that they know he's suffering from the same issues. With a grade 3 dysplasia, we will never be able to breed Her and as she gets older, she likely will have joint issues that will require more and more vet bills.

If you are considering purchasing puppies from this Breeder, stay far far away. Find a more reputable breeder please!

More TBC Goldens, Teddy Bear Creme Goldens Complaints & Reviews

• Tb
    Tbcg's Jan 15, 2018

This is Ashley Roberts the owner and founder of TBCG's here in Hildebran NC. ALL MY DOGS ARE IN FACT HIP AND ELBOW CERTIFIED, and ALL copies of ALL the certs go in each and everybody that buys a puppy from us is folder as well as all Health Testings, Genetic Testings, Champion Certs, and etc. too. :)

Late 2017? Look at date on this Review, June 9th 2017. Dog is too young for Health Clearances in June if the dog was born on May 25th 2017. PROVES THIS IS NOTHING BUT A SCAM IN TRASHING ME FOR NO APPARENT REASONS AT ALL WHATSOEVER. I have not sold any dogs at all whatsoever in 2017 other then my own puppies in later part of July when they were 8 weeks of age with trying to pay my mom's medical bills and mine and my brother's tuition for college.

This person Broberts1999 must have us mixed up with somebody else or is going around making false claims and allegations against us being we will sell to potential clients that want to breed with giving them Full AKC Registration on their puppy from us.

For One: This person nor any person has NEVER contacted us at all about any such claim, nature, or allegation whatsoever on any dog.
    Two: I would NEVER state or say that Elbow dysplasia is caused by poor diet.
    For Three, I do NOT guarantee for Hips or Elbows at all whatsoever which all our buyers sign our Health Guarantee with stating this right in it with being we do NOT know how the dog is being raised and treated at their home environment being behind closed doors as well as if knowing if in fact giving the vitamin regimen that we recommend when giving all our clients when buying a Full AKC registered puppy from us.
    Four: Plus all our buyers are in fact told about kuranda beds with pro-fleece on them too with preventing HD/ED if and when outdoors. Plus we share what indoor beds are awesome to buy too.

So while I am trying to save my mom's life with cancer with her going through Chemotherapy at the time that this review was written which Radiation followed, this is what I get in return? Are you serious? I have a 99.9% feeling I know exactly who would be doing this to me which will come back and bite them in the butt.