TAG Heuerfraud and scam

H

My 20 month old $1600(retail) started to get humidity inside the chrystal. I took it to an authorized service center for repair under the 2 year warranty. The diagnosis was that the stem became lose and humidity got inside. They determined this was because of "shock" and needed repair. They also said it was not covered by warranty because of damage by shock. IT'S A GOLF WATCH. They advertise it as a GOLF WATCH. Of course it gets shocked. I do play well over 100 rounds of golf a year and only wear watch when playing. If this watch is not built to accept that much shock it shouldn't be called a golf watch. I feel they should fix it and tell me not to wear it when playing and cease advertising it as the ideal "golf" watch.

jondesertfox Aug 30, 2011

I fully agree with all who are complaining about Tag Heuer. I bought two watches (one for my wife) and put them in my safe deposit box. When we decided to wear them one was not running. You cannot have any work done any where but at TagH. When I sent the watch in to TH they said the battery had leaked and the cost would be $165 to fix. These watches are not worth the money and certainly are not quality. My watch was not a fake it was real and TH acknowledged it was real. So, they are putting cheap batteries in these watches and then will not stand by them...Do not buy!!! They are crap. See the attached estimate from Tag Heuer.