Taco Cabana — horrible service and nasty food
I'm not sure if it's just bad management or what but the service here was horrible!
During the lunch rush there was only ONE CASHIER working and she had no clue what she was doing. She had no idea how to work the register. She got my order wrong 3 times. I had to wait in line 3 separate times to get it corrected.
The food was horrible. It was cold. The food looked like it was just thrown on the plate.
Disgusting restrooms. Dirty toilets, dirty sinks with hair all in it. Very unsanitary. I feel like it's definitely a heath violation.
So disappointed with Taco Cabana. We won't be coming back unless they improve drastically.
I wanted to just get my money back and leave but I WAS NOT going to wait in the long line again.
So I ended up just leaving the food on the table and walked out.
More Taco Cabana Complaints & Reviews
- Taco Cabana - horrible, horrible, horrible customer service
- Taco Cabana - got fired for no reason
- Taco Cabana - general manager junior olvera
- Taco Cabana - very rude customer service!
- Taco Cabana - service
- Taco Cabana - rude customer service
- Taco Cabana - unethical behavior and food
- Taco Cabana - management, service and food
- Taco Cabana - the district manager amy
- Taco Cabana - barbacoa