Taco Bellmobile app/ employee service

Bi Sep 10, 2019 Review updated:

We have submitted two orders using the mobile app. In both instances the employees say that they can not find our order. The app states that the order will be ready in 10 minutes. I will leave the house 10 minutes after completing my online order, to ensure they have plenty of time to complete it. The app gives you the option of drive-thru pickup or walk-in. We choose the walk-in, so as to make sure that we have enough condiments. When I arrive, for my pickup, they state that they are unable to find the order. That I have made a mistake about my order location. I have to grab my phone to double-check my order location and it is correct. Five minutes later the employee comes out with my order. The excuse, it was in the drive-thru computer. The employees are either LAZY or INCOMPETENT or possible BOTH. They would rather make up some LAME excuse instead of actually taking the time to check all the available REGISTERS. This is the second time that this has happened with the same LAME @&& excuse. I will drive a few minutes further and take my business to TACO BUENO.

Comments

•   Sep 10, 2019

Going to another fast food restaurant is smart and I hope that they don’t make a mistake. The online ordering is not very popular so they may not be familiar with the protocol. You got your food and apparently it was fine.

But you had to post about their unfamiliarity with an online order. Don’t you feel much better now?

•   Sep 11, 2019

It's obvious and anyone with half a brain can tell that the app and the establishment have yet to shake hands on this. The establishment is obviously not connected to the app but the app doesn't know that.

Anti social online ordering is still in it's infancy.