Menu
Home Fast Food Restaurants Taco Bell food
T
Author of the complaint
5:51 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Went to the drive through at this taco bell for lunch today. The line was not real busy. When I placed my order we did have 2 orders in the car and placed each one. When we pulled up to the window the girl at the window seemed lacking any sense of urgency. I gave her the first card and it took her forever to get it taken care of she handed out the soda to the first order and I asked if it was the Pespi and she said yes. (Well it wasn't found out once we got back to work) Then she handed the food out and still we hadn't gotten the card back for the first order. Then she handed the 2nd bag of food out before she gave us the card for the 1st order. Then she took the card for the 2nd order and handed it back to me. Then I had to ask for the 2nd soda. She had to ask what kind so I told her(so that one was right). Then I had to ask for condiments as they were not offered with our tacos. Then she handed me 4 to go with the 6 tacos we had together. So of course I had to ask for more and she looked at me like I was crazy. Also in the first order there was a burrito supreme ordered and we got a bean burrito.(not something you want when your looking for what you ordered)

Helpful? 1 0

More Taco Bell complaints & reviews

Taco Bell - false promise
Taco Bell - slip and fall
1 comments
D
Dec 05, 2019 5:51 am

Are you simple minded?
sense of urgency...are you the Queen, everybody has to kiss your feet within 1 minute?
I gave her the first card and it took her forever...like forever forever? Then how come you got your order that day?
It seems to me that you are a whining entitled person who thinks the world evolves around you and you are the most important person in the world.

Get a good job, so you can go to better restaurants, or learn to cook!

Crying about other people's jobs...how pathetic

0 0
ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

2231 complaints