supportsignrecordsarea.comRequest of Criminal History

K

About 1 hour ago I had requested court records regarding my son. We are in the process of working on court issues with him. I had requested the information so that we could contact the court to clear up the problem. The database stated there was no record.

We know for a fact there is. Beware of getting ripped off.

Thanks.

• Ci
    cindy y.johnstone Feb 19, 2008

I went to get this support record i put in my credit card number and they said i was approved and for me to put in my verification number and never got one so i call my visa card holder to stop payment
    on this rip off scam

robin Feb 23, 2008

I ordered this criminal check online and i only had it 5 minutes and asked for a refund, was contacted on that monday and was asked to give a little more info so i could get my refund. I never got it. This web site was totally a rip off and im reporting them to the BBB [protected]@recordsarea.com

Donald B. Barton Feb 27, 2008

I was supposed to receive the criminal record of a California inmate, paid my 19.99 and have received nothing. Just thank you for your order. How do I get the records that I requested?

• Sp
    S PRUSINSKI Mar 03, 2008

I PAID FOR MEMBERSHIP BUT CANT SEEM TO ACCESS RECORDS OR GET ANY. I AM GOING TO STOP PAYMENT ON MY VISA CARD
    SIGHT SAYS NO PERSON WITH THAT ID OR PASSWORD IS REGISTERED.

ross hill Mar 05, 2008

I just joined and try to check on criminal record didn't come back with anything and i tried on the next search and they don't even have the state for the search which both my searches are in and i want my money back what a joke this site is! gov-resources.com I can find more with out it!!!

• To
    Tonya Mar 05, 2008

I can't find any of the records that I searched for on the people I search. I WANT MY MONEY REFUNDED AND NO MORE TO DO WITH THIS SITE. LIKE THE ONE,S ABOVE I DEFINITLY AGREE.
    I'M BETTER WITH OUT IT!

• Wa
    Wanda wright Mar 06, 2008

I have paid your membership to research puplic records. I have been unable to find any information I known is out there. For example: MYSELF. Please refund my money. Please E-Mail me when the refund will be made.

Carmen Ramos Mar 07, 2008

I went to Registry of deed to get some information,theyrequest that you have to be a member to get thru. I bought a membership for one yr.; cost me $29.95 suppose to get information or
    asess inmediately. I have spent 3 hrs. trying to get
    thru, doing everything the computer ask me to do,
    and still I have not been able to get thru to get the
    information that I need. The information that I got
    is to get help thru you. Please let me know why this
    happend. Thank Carmen Ramos

• Tr
    trisha golder Mar 12, 2008

i sent them my credit info and never recieved an email or a login to get the information i requested. i own a large collection agency with 2 lawyers as my business partners....i will sue the ### out of these people and make sure they go to jail for credit card fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trisha golder

• Tr
    trisha golder Mar 12, 2008

as well they didnt just run it through once but 3 times

robin Mar 13, 2008

I have been waiting for a refund that i requested 1 hour i ordered the service that was not only faulty, it was totally inaccurate. I was contacted that monday and was asked for more info so they could refund me and i never got the refund or heard back from them. Total rip off.

• Wa
    Wanda White Mar 26, 2008

I thought I was paying $24 for your service...my bill prionted out 34.00 ---what's with this>>>
    HTen when I tried to asscess andy inof rI got abosoultely no where.
    I want my refund. This was a absolute wast of my time and money.

robbie foster Mar 31, 2008

I payed 29.95 for a membership to look up marriage and divorces in texas and was not able to recieve these listings and was ripped off fromclkban*com

carolyn schmidt Apr 05, 2008

I ordered this 2 days ago and am totally dissatified. Has absolutlely no record of value at all. can't even find info on my own family. I want a refund and cancel at once. Waitng for a reply carolyn schmidt (attoeney at law).

• De
    delaine sauls jones Apr 08, 2008

I tried to get records that came back no records found, when I know for a fact there is. I could then not log back on and paid another 39.95 and still I could not get any records. I would like a refund. I intend to call my bank and stop payment.

• He
    Henry Peterson Apr 16, 2008

I can't find people right around the corner from me. I'm not satisfied with the service and would like to cancel and get a refund.

Sincerely,

• Ed
    Edith Riggs Apr 19, 2008

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GEWT ON TO THE SITE AND I CANNOT REMEMBER MY PASSWORD?????IT SAID I HAD TO HAVE A VERTIFICATION CODE WHICH I CAN NOT FIND;;I WANT TO KNOW WHY/???????????I PAID MY 39.95 ON MARCH 15 2008 AND I WNT TO KNOW WHY I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM ANYONE;;EDITH RIGGS ORDER NUMBER FQHRRFMD..

• Da
    Dan Robinson Apr 22, 2008

Product does not work. Cannot find any info on persons. Product will not "FIND" info on myself or others. But using 4 other FREE online services I was able to retreive info fine. I wish to cancel my $29.95 subscription but unable to find these people, so I was left to simply to call my credit card company to disput the charges. I also e-mailed the "[protected]@recordsarea.com" tech services to record my cancellation and displeasure. This product was purchased by me approx 5:00pm, 22 April 2008, about 40 minutes ago. Hope this complaint does some good.

• Si
    sid bloomfield Apr 23, 2008

this so called firm is a criminal rip off. i asked for a trace on a common family and they could find no trace!!! a load of crooks, DONT TOICH THEM!!!

• Je
    Jessica P. Apr 25, 2008

This site is a joke. All their information is over 5 years old! I seen on their site somewhere that their last update was 9-1-2000! Come on! This is a joke. Sadly, I got joked. I just emailed them twice notifying I wanted my $30.00 back or I would dispute with my credit card company. Warning.. DO NOT BUY THIS "MEMBERSHIP!"

• Te
    Teresa Gomez May 04, 2008

I just bought the Clkbank*Com . It is supposed to find court documents, marriage etc. for you. I found the area that is supposed to give me this information and I have to pay an additional $49.95! I paid for this already when I paid them $24.94. I have a need to find out the truth about 3 sisters that my husband supposely has. I wanted to do a background check of my father-in-law. I did not get a background check for my father-in-law because Clkbank*Com wants more money!

• Fl
    florence cawley May 13, 2008

not able to get into any areas advertised.not customer friendly.will not accept pass words i installed for payment purposes.i am calling credit company to cancel payment.

• Er
    Eroin Jaramillo May 14, 2008

I was led to believe that I could get a police report, which is public record, & People-Records.net charged me $39.95 for a complete pkg that I could do searches with. When I got to the court records site, they wanted $39.95 MORE for a single search! What a
    rip-off. I want my money back, and i want to know if you can give me my money back. Can you please write me back. I have only had it for two hours and i didn't like it because you can't put your ssn on their.

dontbelieveslander May 18, 2008

yup I got scammed too. Lets put them in jail.

dontbelieveslander May 18, 2008

yup I got scammed too. Lets put them in jail. whoop I meant to agree with the last poster. sorry. I hate this scam from recordsareas.com I mean you know this crook is sitting in a palace somewhere raking in our money. Who knows maybe its a terrorist.

• Lu
    luke sudlow May 20, 2008

I have had the same problem. Payed and then couldn't get any information.

I payed through paypal. So I sent an email to paypal telling them it was a scam and one to clickbank telling them the same thing.

I have just recieved an email from both paypal and clickbank and a full refund is pending.

So it is worth contacting them to get your money back.

Kind Regards,

Luke.

Marlisa Thoman May 23, 2008

I have not been a VIP member for an hour. I have come to find out I, nor any of my family exist in this country. I am angry and appauled. This site needs to be taken offline, shut down, and not allowed to practice business on the internet again. Charges ought be brought against this guy. It is just not right.

Marlisa Thoman May 23, 2008

I have been a VIP member for less than an hour. I have come to find out I, nor any of my family members exist in this country. I am angry and appalled. This site needs to be taken offline, shut down, and this individual not allowed to practice business on the internet again. Charges ought be brought against this hood. It is a violation.

• Su
    susan ogrady Jun 02, 2008

I joined [protected]@recordsarea.com on sunday June 1 2008 when I went to the sight and did what i was told to do nothing came up about the information I was looking for. I would Like to cancell my order. Please give me a reply either by phone [protected] 0r my email at ogrady.[protected]@verizon.net or by address susan o'grady 17 lincoln ave albany ny 12205

• Mi
    michael mckellar Jun 06, 2008

rip off!! can not even look up my own name!!! what is up?? some times this site goes to another site and they want more MONEY.i want me $30.00 back. ipaid w/pal pal... sent an e-mail to [protected]@recordarea.com in three days NO feed back...

• Je
    Jeanette Baxley Jun 06, 2008

This is Jeanette Baxley, I e-mailed you to get the Unlimited VIP Membership for $39.95. The order Number: 2FYEGN2N. This isn't the sight that I thought that it was. I was looking for Ancestory sight, my
    mistake. So, there for, I would like to cancel my Membership, Thank you for your reply. Please credit my
    fee back to my account. Thank you Jeanette Baxley

Doyle Tampleton Jun 07, 2008

I can not find myself, my wife and I wish to cancel, , please refund my monies. Not happy with this product.Doyle

carol y Jun 11, 2008

i just ordered the same friminal background pkg. and got nowhere with this co. I asked 4 a refund and haven't heard anything ! I called my visa card and requested a stoppayment.

carol y Jun 11, 2008

I just ordered ultimate search pass from clickbank and never recieved anything accept my payment taking off my credit card. I just called my credit card co., and asked too stop payment, and was informed this can't be done. so i've just gotten ripped off 4 $39.94, but i'm not done with theserippoffs yet!!!

carol y Jun 11, 2008

I just purchased the ultimate search pass from clickbank, an hour ago nd recieved nothing but my payment taken off my credit card.

carol y Jun 11, 2008

I just ordered this same thing about an hour ago and got nothing in return accept a payment taken off my credit card!

• Su
    Sue Jun 23, 2008

i too was ripped off...THIS IS A GOVERNMENT SiTE but nobody can do anything about it!!!????
    I canceled my card # after I recieved a call from records.com this am a jeff metcaf, i e-mailed to report I don't have access to my acct and would like a refund he said his co is not affiliated with the site I told him it is a government site and he should be concerned...they are a "record company" now my credit card co can't do anything about it until the transaction is complete..I reported the fraud, and because I authorized the payment they can't stop it!

sally galindo Jun 27, 2008

I tryed your program and it did not work for me. I would like a refund please back into my sisters account. Thank you.

Savvymom Jul 01, 2008

Do a charge back. through your credit card or paypal that wii put them out of business!

sandra berkowitz Jul 07, 2008

I purchased this and now can't find it on the website.