supportsignrecordsarea.comRequest of Criminal History

K

About 1 hour ago I had requested court records regarding my son. We are in the process of working on court issues with him. I had requested the information so that we could contact the court to clear up the problem. The database stated there was no record.

We know for a fact there is. Beware of getting ripped off.

Thanks.

• De
    deana price Aug 29, 2009

iI bought into this membership the begining of this year. I could not recieve any information on my son. he had been jailed about a month before, so I knew he was in. They told me there was no one in by that name. I had just gotten back from visiting him the same day. when I try to search in Fla. they don't even have Hillsbough co. listed thats all Tampa bay and brandon area, They don't give a phone no. that I can find and I can't get anything done by email. They also said it cost 19.95 and charged 35.95. Please don't join this webbsight THEY WILL SCREW YOU!!!

Harry R Shouse Mar 17, 2009

I will contact the Georgia Bureau of Investigation and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. This is Fraud. I am wondering how many thousands of dollars you individuals took with this Fraud which is a criminal offense.

Harry R Shouse Mar 17, 2009

I acted in good faith and it took my money and produced nothing this is absolutely Fraud. I want my money back and expeditiously

• Re
    records seeker Feb 20, 2009

I just joined today and cannot access their web page. I'm going to request my money back from pay pal, since I've seen so many complaints against the company. I subscribe to Ancestry.com and have found it to be a wonderful site, so far.

• Co
    CommonSense Feb 16, 2009

How about contacting THEM rather than just posing on an open forum?

sharon barr Feb 16, 2009

WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED????

I WANT MY MONEY BACK...

sharon barr Feb 16, 2009

I JUST COMPLETED THE ON-LINE RECORD DUI, TOOK MY CREDIT CARD AND DID OR PRODUCED NOTHING. TO ME, THIS IS FRAUD. I DON.T KNOW THE ADDRESS . THEY ARE CALLED SOFTWARD DOCTOR INC.

• Pa
    Paula Clark Feb 12, 2009

On Feb 11, 2009 I was looking at the records area web site. Before completing the form as soon as I put my Credit Card number in I was charged in the amt of $39.94. I went in to investigate the site and found numerous complaints on this site.
    If it helps anyone, it does state you may cancel within 60 days(again a SCAM I'm sure). You can also do a charge back by contacting your credit card company. I will also be contacting the BBB and other legal action till I receive my full refund.
    I went in to the site to try and cancel and it kicked me out before I could date the cancellation. I will post it HERE AND NOW FOR LEGAL ACTION, Feb 11, 2009 any membership that records area think they have they DO NOT! for THE record MY SO CALLED MEMBERSHIP IS cancelled AS OF FEB 11, 2009.

CONCERNED FOR EVERYONE INVOLVED,

janette Belford Feb 09, 2009

I to was scammed. I cannot even get into the site. They do not accept my e-mail address.I would like my money back.

hate fraud and scammers Feb 09, 2009

I have filed an Investigation and hopefully will press charges and have made this matter known to the FBI.

hate fraud and scammers Feb 09, 2009

Don't be fooled and wait to see what happens to your Credit Card. Cut it up! They will milk that Credit Card without your permission. They will do it in the future until they think things have died down. They are under investigation. There is no such Company! You are dealing with a bogus address and group of Scam Artist.

They move from State to State, change their names and use a bogus address in different States. They go under different names.

I copied this letter below just as a reminder to all of us to be aware of what We are dealing with...

MissFixItAll 0 Votes
    I'm ashamed to say, I actually work for this company. I don't push magazine sales, but I do sell rebate vouchers. We have to read word for word from a script. I actually thought something was a bit fishy at this place when, in the first line of my script I say that I'm calling from an order verification department & that I'm call on behalf of "Aton Solutions" - but the business I work for & the name that's on the top corner of my paycheck is Reader's Choice. I also mention that "we're" the makers of Acai Berry, Colon xR, Total Cleanse and White Tea with Acai. However, these calls are monitor recorded so you can try using that to your advantage. I actually just called the 800 # given to customers in order to cancel and it was a recording saying that the number I was trying to reach is no longer in service and was given another number to call: [protected], curious, I dialed the number & it was a recording of some super enthusiastic lady saying that I just called the Reward Center and if I pressed 2 on my telephone keypad then I would be redirected to a customer service representative. I was on hold for 6 minutes too long.. I got impatient and hung up. I will try my best to help you with what I can. ... If you still can't get through to anyone, I suggest you write and xerox a copy of a formal letter of cancellation and keep all your phone records of unanswered calls handy. You could also file a written complaint form at /link removed/ they are building a case against this fraudulent business as I write.

The address & direct phone line for Reader's Choice is:
    720 Aerovista Place Ste. D
    San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
    [protected]
    www.sflnutrition.com

janette Belford Feb 09, 2009

I also was ripped off. After many trys on different days I realized I was given the shaft. I want my money back.

• Wa
    Wanda Carpenter Feb 09, 2009

I received this program on 2/6/2009, and I cannot find anything that I was looking for. everything I clicked on or wanted info. on was not there. I want to cancel this program today Feb.9, 2009 and I want a full refund of $ 39.94, ASAP. I am not satisfied with this at all. I have been taken in by two companies as of this date and it won't happen again.
    Wanda Carpenter

Norma S Nelson Feb 08, 2009

I can't get any records at all .I have been duped.
    Norma S Nelson

• Lj
    L. J Ashby Jan 29, 2009

dear sirs
    I Joined your web site on 21/01/09 and wish I never
    did, I think it is a big rip off
    and would like my money back please.

L.J.ASHBY
    [email protected]

• Er
    ernest edler Jan 28, 2009

this company sucks/ they seem to only be after your money

• Er
    ernest edler Jan 28, 2009

i've paid the 39.95 and have not yet been able to get a single thing done . no infor on nobody. i'm going to try again later if nothing happens then i'm going to ask for my money back

• Ra
    RALPH TIBBS Dec 30, 2008

their ad starts with a $19.95 fee, and when you go to sign up is now $39.99. after that in trying to find information [on my self] I find they are asing for more money. In entering my name, if find 5 sites listing me, and 4 of them are bogus. with 1500 listings. qgain all bogus. THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT, YOUR PRINTER WILL NOT COPY ANY OF THE PAGES, THEY SOMEHOW BLOCK YOU PRINTER. THIS ALONE SHOULD BE AN INDICATION OF CRIMINAL ACTIVITY ON THEIR PART. I AM GETTING MY MONEY BACK FROM MY CREDIT CARD.

• To
    toose73 Dec 18, 2008

This web site is a scam!!!Someone should get arrested for credit card fraud.
    There is no way you can get in touch with these people. BECAUSE they are scam artist!!!

The govn. should do something about them. I was ripped off on my credit card $29.95. And didn't receive any information on the person I was checking on, which was even public knowledge.

Help should come from the government. What are you people waiting on to stop these thelves!!!

anna liedel Nov 25, 2008

searching for people unable to bring up my name, birth, or marriage
    Unable to bring up other people I know.

my e mail to [email protected] is rejected.

I have notified my credit card company, but must wait until charge shows up on my
    account to be able to disput charge

Noah A Davidson Nov 24, 2008

I tried to complete registration and it would not let me finish. Billing is completed. The screen says Error. Email, and password not accepted.
    call me [protected]

Noah A Davidson

• He
    Helda S. Carlucci Nov 24, 2008

i wish i would have read this before i paid. i agree with every single complaint on this page and other pages that i have visited. i want my money back. i am in the process of contacting the BBB. i won the last complaint i made through them and i intend to win this one. i dont know who is in charge of this website but it says the government, so lets hope that the people that are sapposed to help us arent ripping us off too.

• He
    Helda S. Carlucci Nov 24, 2008

I am very upset. I paid the lifetime membership which is $39.94 and was told i had access to all sorts of information. My brother died 17 years ago and my father died about 4 years ago i wanted to know when exactly it was that he died. I recieved no match for my brother or my father. I'm out $34.94 but they won't be able to take another cent from me. I closed my account. I this happened at around 2 am November 23, 2008. I'm trying to find a way to get in contact with them and this page is aall that keeps popping up.

• Bo
    Bonnie Gathings Nov 23, 2008

I need a verification code not an activation code.

• Ga
    Gayle McConnell Nov 22, 2008

On 11/19/08 I purchased the 29.94 membership with Govdeathrecords.com and have been unable to sign on or get any informatioin, besides that there is no place to sign on on the home page. This site is a rip off and should be sued for FRAUD. I reported this to PayPal with whom I paid for the site letting them know that the site was a fraud and ask for my money to be refunded. They were unable to do this. I want my money refunded to me and I will go all the way, no matter what, to get it.

• Ju
    Juan Cervantes Nov 18, 2008

Look This is a rip off I need my money returned ASAP. You should not able to take money in this manner. I would like for some one that has the balls to call me [protected] so I can express my thinking.

Cervantes, Juan

• Al
    Albert Haverlock Nov 13, 2008

I have paid my fee and can no get into the records...whats up

• Al
    alicelowery Nov 08, 2008

mynameisaliceloweryiordertherecordareasearchsitesinceibeenonit.icantgetonanysitelikelookuppeoples.netiama5yearsmemerbershipwhatkindofscamareyouallrun.singingpeoplesupforthesesiteandcantgetonthem.everytimeigoononeofthesitetheresalwaysaskingmetopayforthesitebeforeicanuseitifellialreadypaidforwhateversiteiwanttousepleasegetitright.orgivemeanumbertocallaboutthescamyouallareruningcauseclikbank.isscamingpeoplesthoughtyouallthatsnotcoolforabanktobedoing.ifyouallnotgonedorightwithpeoplesyouneedtoremoveyourwebsiteandyourproductsforrecordareassite.thankyou.11-8-08,

• Ra
    Ramona Helgerson Nov 07, 2008

This site is an absolute fraud- I paid for service through Pay-Pal, it said I had immediate access. When I tried my search on person for their criminal history it said no records found. I know for a fact this person has a criminal history a mile long! Do not pay a cent for this site. I will be contacting the police about this site!

Cheryl Nov 06, 2008

From the moment I had paid my money it was impossible to search anywhere in Australia and America does not have any information that I asked for it is definatly a total scam with false reprentation . I am a pensioner and I have lost $45.48 AUD which is alot for me and every reequest that I have sent to these people about a refund or the site that I actually paid for they won't answer my questions about only paying for an Australian site which they advertised on there site this is FRAUD and MISREPRESENTATION. and they should not be allowed to be taking peoples money, and they should not be allowed to continue using their website when they are stealing peoples money

• Ed
    ed merkert Nov 05, 2008

i am trying to get my dmv records i paid 29.95 and still can't get my driving record what is up with that

• Ro
    Robert Nov 05, 2008

What can I say that hasn't already been said above. The company is a rip off, you'll find more information in your local phone directory. I'll be contacting my credit card company this morning.

• Di
    Diana Franco Nov 01, 2008

i cant log back in to my account...

• Di
    Diana Franco Oct 31, 2008

i payed with my card and i couldnt even login 2 the site ...i didnt grt a password after paying money...and i would like 2 change my email address 2 [email protected] thank you

joseph miller Oct 30, 2008

total scam - unable to get any of the information I requested after paying for a one year's subscription. also unable to access their helpline ([email protected]). DO NOT BUY THIS SERVICE!!!

• Gr
    Grace McConomy Oct 22, 2008

I have already sent along my complaint about NOTHING happening at all and no way to get any information at all, no way of accessing the important reason for "joining" this site and there has been change of password, etc. and no reply at all from you. I am amazed at the offer that you have made for information and no way to access ANYTHING at all, not even your site!!!

What kind of offer is this when we are dealing with life and death as it affects us.

What in the world is the "confirmation code" indicated below??

• Li
    lisa miller Oct 21, 2008

I was also ripped off and they charged me several times, not just once. If you clicked on complete it jumped to another area and I clicked again. they never gave me any info and I know it was available.

• Lo
    lola cheeks Oct 15, 2008

find your attorney general's office and file a complaint against the company. they will answer to them i have just signed up and if i don't get the satisfaction on it i will take further action.

• Re
    RENO DEBORTOLI Oct 08, 2008

LOOKUP PEOPLE.NET/RECORDSAREA.COM IS A ### SITE !! I CAN'T EVEN LOOK MYSELF UP! AND IF DON'T GET A REFUND RIGTH AWAY, I'M CONTACTING THE FBI CYBER FRAUD DEPT.