Super 8 Worldwideservice

M Nov 16, 2019

On November 12, at 2:00 a.m., I arrived at the El Dorado, Arkansas location in an attempt to secure a reasonable place to rest for the night. Upon arriving at the El Dorado, Arkansas location, I was unprofessionally and very rudely greeted. I have a relative that arrived here earlier in the evening and he and his wife checked in there my wife and I were expecting to do the same as well. The front desk clerk which so happen to be a tall, caucasian male; he was very unprofessional and acted as if he was intoxicated; alcohol "reaked" from his clothes and as he spoke I could smell the stench of it. He became very irritable and began saying racially charged expressions like..."black people, " and "[censored]" I became very upset and left the premises. I called the local Sheriff's office there, and filed a complaint about the clerk. I didnt deserve to be spoken to like that nor should I ever have to explain to my children why people dont like them or they're being treated unfairly because of the complexion of their skin. I will seek prosecution to the fullest extent of the law if this matter isn't resolved promptly!!! Thank you!!