Suncore Industries — Not respecting warranty
Purchase directly from suncore a pair of front struts for my 2007 mercedes gl320. They were installed in july 2015. The ride was softer than the ride with my original but, being much cheaper, I was satisfied with them.
Les than a year an 9000 mile only, both of them became defective. On exploded and the other air bag is out of shape and ready to blow.
I spoke to joe gratto (Customer service) , he told me that they became a llc. That my limited lifetime warranty would not cover. He offerded me a replacement set at a discounted price. He is asking me to pay 540$ for struts that might not last more than a year!
Suncore industries might have an ok (Not perfect) reputation on ebay, I believe that is because they treat ebay customers diferently.
Product did not last more than a year.
They did not respect the warranty I paid for.
I recommend you find an other supplier.
More Suncore Industries Complaints & Reviews
- Suncoreindustries.com - Beware
- Suncore Struts - Bad struts/bad practices
- Suncore Industries - Suncore industries is fraud at all (strut & spring kit)
- Suncore Industries - Bad customer service
- Suncore Industries - Land rover air strut
- Suncoreindustries.com - Automotive
- Suncore Industries - charged my credit card 3 times
- Suncore Industries - rear suspension air bags
- Suncore Industries Inc. - Hell experience with suncoreindustries
- Suncore Industries Inc. - Struts