Sun Cigarettesscam

this company comes to be from New York but in reality they are from China just ### took me over $300they are scam watch out however since then I have found www.cheapashes.com I've used this company for over two years and I would never havea problem with them they offer free shipping and the money back guarantee this is an excellent website I only used cheap ashes nowplus they usually have some kind of promotion such as latelythey have quite a few spend $200 or more and receive a free carton.

• Ne
    Newprospect May 09, 2019

I'm afraid to say, but www.cigszone.com is a scam. Four weeks ago I ordered Marlboro cigarettes with them and they failed to arrive. They use bogus addresses and phone numbers. They claim to have started in 2017 when in reality they started in April 2019. They insist on bitcoin which you never have any record of and will never receive again. Avoid them like the plague. They are another scam cigarette company.

• Ne
    Newprospect May 09, 2019

@Newprospect *typo they claimed to have started in 2010 on their website.

Joan Thomson Apr 28, 2019

I placed my first order with www.cigszone.com last week and received them too they are great. I actually placed two orders one was received on Thursday the other on Friday.

• Gm
    GMontoya Apr 14, 2019

I have placed my first order with cigszone.com and received them all in the same week. They are an American company and I am glad that I found them. Their customer service is amazing as well.

• David Chung May 08, 2018

been using cigexpress.us for the last month I will never look back at buying them at the store. cigexpress.us is the best online cigarette store.

• Angelika Hannon Apr 16, 2018

I would agree cigexpress.us is the place you want to order from.

• Br
    BridgettDonnley Apr 12, 2018

I have ordered many times from www.cigexpress.us they are a great company. I love the fact that you pay by bitcoin I will keep using them they also give you a tracking number on each order and they are pretty cheap.

John Brassell Apr 11, 2018

This website is a joke. If you want to really buy cigarettes and really receive them. You need to go to www.cigexpress.us they are the only real website that I have found in a very long time. www.cigexpress.us is also an American company.

• Ed
    Edward J. Jorge Mar 13, 2018

Thank you for posting I just got my first order in form them yesterday. smokecity.us is legit

James_McBride Mar 08, 2018

guys check out smokecity.us they are cheap as hell you can save a bunch of money. I have been using them for about six months now

Anthony Marshall Mar 09, 2018

@James_McBride Great site I use smokecity.us as well. I save a ton of money through them. They are actually the reason I was able to give my kids such a good Christmas this last year. Due to saving so much

Pam Robbinson Feb 23, 2018

I almost got taken by sun cigarettes but I started using stogieworld.us instead. They are great!

• Wi
    Willa L. Jorgensen Feb 19, 2018

Stogieworld.us is legit thanks for posting! I have been saving money for the last month now too!

• Ge
    GeraldCordero Jan 18, 2018

I have been buying from stogieworld.us they are a good american company based out of Virginia. I live in Alaska and prices up here are high, but thankfully stogieworld will ship them. You have to pay by bitcoin or moneypak, I use moneypak, but they only take about 4 days to arrive and come with a tracking number.

• Ph
    PhilipLyndon Dec 19, 2017

I get my cigarettes online at ciggiecity.us. They come with a tracking number. I pay by Moneypak, although they do offer bitcoin as a way to pay as well. They only take 3 days to arrive here in michigan. I have been using them for a while now and saving a lot of money. They are based out of Kansas

Pasta350 Nov 20, 2017

Your all a bunch of liars!! Tobaccorow.us is now smokieitup.us. You screwed me as well as many others. I got NOTHING!! It's all a SCAM!! Jason Niko John, if that's your real names, guaranteeed you work for them!! Are you enjoying screwing people?

@Pasta350 Keep changing your site name on Godaddy, com

@Pasta350 smokeitup.us

• Ni
    Niko Carlson Nov 29, 2017

@Pasta350 I have bought from smokeitup.us for quite some time, I do not know what your issue is with the company but they have always got my orders to me. Also you claim that they are some company called tobaccorow but there dns records and phone numbers are completely different. It amazes me how someone would trash another company like this. Pasta must be from sun cigarettes and didnt like that some companies actually deliver.

Jason_Petterson Sep 29, 2017

I buy my cigarettes from tobaccorow.us I will not be ripped off by another company. Tobacco Row gets me my package within 3-4 days and its very discreet. They have a tracking number and use USPS. I will keep using them, and have been using them for over a year now, when they were a marketplace store. Now that they have there website up and running, it is that much better

• Ni
    Niko Carlson Nov 15, 2017

@Jason_Petterson neither of the top two worked for me. I did find one that I have used and ordered from over a dozen times. The website that I use is smokeitup.us they have a tracking number with each order as well, they guarantee delivery or your money back as well so I think that I will keep using them.

John Truygh Nov 16, 2017

@Niko Carlson I use smokeitup.us as well a great website I live in California and I can save alot by using smokeitup.us

@Niko Carlson LIAR!!

@Jason_Petterson LIAR!! SCAM!!!

Pasta350 Nov 20, 2017

@Niko Carlson That's so untrue, Use a moneypak? NO WAY!!! You'll never get it just like I never did!! That site is tobaccorow.us. Try getting on tobacco row

• Je
    Jesse Packett Aug 20, 2017

I buy my smokes at smokeisland.us I have never had an issue getting them they show up in a plain brown box and even come with a tracking number. I will keep using them.

• Wi
    WilliamReibsome69 Jun 13, 2015

Hello everyone..
    I'm irritated. I have left several emails and have no phone calls, no email as a response and that is what's irritating. How can someone take money from people with no heart! scam or no scam I am mad as a consumer. my husband is disabled and I didn't use the western union. instead on the site it took the cash from his card. I am the one who convinced him that buying online isn't a bad thing. and now, he gets so upset about me even being on the internet all because some person...decided in their minds to take from those less fortunate then themselves.
    they need to be found and prosecuted. they need to be held accountable for upsetting people with empty promotions and no action.

Pasta350 Nov 20, 2017

@WilliamReibsome69 I am so irritated too!! Those so called companies who say they are legit? No Way! Toboccorow screwed me they have me blocked. Now they are smokeitup.us. They will keep changing site name on godaddy.com

jacknichols Mar 03, 2015

I agree with you and like you I also use www.cheapashes.com they are a great website that I have been using for quite sometime thankfully I never had to be scammed to find this out.

Comment Guidelines