Suffolk County Traffic and Parking Violations Agency Logo

Suffolk County Traffic and Parking Violations Agency

Having problems with Suffolk County Traffic and Parking Violations Agency?

Suffolk County Traffic and Parking Violations Agency Customer Service Contacts

H. Lee Dennison Building, Ground Floor, North Entrance, 100 Veterans Memorial Highway
Hauppauge, New York
SatClosed
SunClosed
Mailing Address
P.O. Box 9000, Smithtown, NY 11787

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Suffolk County Traffic and Parking Violations Agency Customer Service. Initial Suffolk County Traffic and Parking Violations Agency complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Suffolk County Traffic and Parking Violations Agency above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Suffolk County Traffic and Parking Violations Agency. Discuss the issues you have had with Suffolk County Traffic and Parking Violations Agency and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Oct 29, 2020

Suffolk County Traffic and Parking Violations Agency — Red light camera tickets

Your website states a red light camera ticket can result in a judgement or stop you from registering your...

Suffolk County Traffic and Parking Violations AgencyPeriod of time to wait for attention

I went with a co-worker to help her with a ticket she has, we arrived at 8:38 am and at this time is 11:55 and she didn't have attention yet . Her appointment was for 9:00 am and here is almost midday and she still waiting. The time we spend for it is unbelievable. The thing I notice most of the people continue waiting for so long are Spanish. Is this agency segregating people?
I think the actual system is not working properly.
I think all people deserve a better service. Thank you so much and I hope a better service for everyone.

Suffolk County Traffic and Parking Violations Agencya total scam, prosecutorial misconduct, prejudice against defendants

Do not pay sctpva in cash if you can. pay your fine online, so there is a computerized record that you can retain. they do not accept personal checks (I understand why), & most people pay in cash. if you do pay with cash, make sure you keep your receipt in a safe place for a long time afterward!! I got pulled over by a suffolk county cop a year after paying a fine for a ticket — he said my driver's license was suspended for failure to pay a fine!!! that is the only ticket I have ever received, so I know this is the only one he could have been talking about. I had to run around to dmv, district court in central islip, to sctpva in hauppauge, back to dmv, then back to district court because the totally incompetent people at sctpva failed to record that I had paid my fine, & they actually attempted to slam me with an additional $600+ in scofflaw fees for failure to pay!! they doubted the receipt that I showed them (how could I possibly manufacture a receipt from there?) & I spent a couple of hours there, refusing to re-pay a fine with a scofflaw fee when it had been paid one year prior. they pretended like my payment wasn't recorded in their computer system, but when I pulled out the stamped & signed receipt, all of a sudden their demeanor changed and they had to call up the supervising clerk & all this other nonsense. the place is a total scam.

Jan 16, 2019

Suffolk County Traffic and Parking Violations Agency — apple earpods were tracked by apple to that location after having to empty personal belongings in a box to pass metal detectors

My son was at the Suffolk County Traffic & Parking Violations Agency yesterday 1/15/2019 with a friend...

Suffolk County Traffic and Parking Violations Agency — Unconstitutional Kangaroo Court

You can't email. [protected]@suffolkcountyny.com. You get an automatic reply. You cant phone. You get a...