• Rn
    Rniella Sep 06, 2011

We also bought a multiplexer from them, around 6000 usd. The equipment took 3 months to arrive after dozens of calls to luca and monica (they dont even deserve capital letters). The equipment was a joke, it could not do anything !!! You could access it via browser but after that, nothing... I strongly believe that this is a fraud company... I hope the italian justice system does something about it.

Reinaldo Niella
    Buenos Aires, Argentina

• Ca
    CaliSun Apr 14, 2010

Mr. Luca is a ###, he does not answer his phone or e-mail after he gets his money, then the "Catch me if you can" syndrome starts.

FRAUD, SLEEZY, CROOK

• Lu
    Lucio Mangiarotti Feb 08, 2010

My name is Lucio Mangiarotti and I've been the Sales Director of Streamtel for a short time. I lquit this job almost one year ago because I fully disagreed their methods of doing busines in fraudulent way.
    I was taking care of the sales only, not of all actions and over all not of the administration and the money management. /name removed/ (Company owner) was taking care of it.
    I had a lot of discussions with /name removed/ and /name removed/ (Streamtel's owners), about their unreasonable claim of making sales and receive money in advance, knowing that they were not able to deliver and probably also not having the willing of doing it, but collecting money for them only.
    For these reason I quitted Streamtel and I have now taken a legal action against them because they damaged my long reputation of serious and honest businessman for about 30 years, and they also owe me a lot of money that is due, but they are not paying to me and to all ex-workers that have given their resignation to Streamtel during the last two years.
    So, beware of Streamtel.
    Furthermore I am not actually working for Italiana Ponti Radio. I was working there for many years, but before joining Streamtel.
    Actually I have nothing to do with them and /removed/ too.

• Dr
    Drila Jan 30, 2010

I am glad just found out the status of Streamtel. We were about to make a purchase of $34, 000 and I am glad not to do so.

• Ip
    IPTV-Expert Jan 15, 2010

I found this link

• Mo
    mondollo Oct 06, 2009

I got same problem. 2 years ago sent 12, 000 euros to streamtel. They sent some thing not adjusted to specifications I bought, but I tried to check any way. Unfortunately I coudn't check, because many parts of device doesn't work, like LAN ports. I complaint to streamtel, then they sked me to return back equipment to be repair, I did. one month time I asked about reparation of my equipments, answer was promises about new software, some electronic parts comming from his supplyer, etc...
    Well, this answer every month, new promisses continuously till 2 years. I just asked about refund money, and still waiting.

• Da
    Davidtran Sep 25, 2009

Streamtel compane, i'm sure cheating company, fraud company. When requirement their product, question about their product, they call me and call me for order soon. But when we paid, they will not ship product. Luca (Streamtel106) as fraud person!

matox Sep 15, 2009

This board is for Competitors, to put blame on good products...
    This board should close soon, for unfair acts...
    I have streamtel equipments, and these works perfectly.
    mmmmm ? beware of you, internet blamer...

• It
    ItalianUser Sep 03, 2009

It is a cheating company, we are sure. We ordered (and payed) a stramtel product at the beginning of the 2009 but now, its September 2009, we have not received anything. In the last months, we have spoken with several streamtel representative (especially with Stremtel106 & 108) without any tangible result. We will place the matter in the hands of a lawyer, with the consequent legal expenses being recharged to streamtel. I strongly advise you to keep far from this company.

• Mi
    mitter81 Jul 08, 2009

This company has been giving us problems ever since we ordered, whilst we now have some of the pieces they don't work correctly, as for reasons given for non delivery, excuses have ranged from it's a supplier problem, to 'your courier' forgot to collect all the boxes.

james2001 Jun 27, 2009

i doubt you will get your money back since the company is located in italy. Next time maybe you should purchase from a more reputable firm even if it cost more. *buyer beware*

• Ji
    Jit Jun 25, 2009

It is a really cheating company, I am so sad that didnot see these complain before I pay the. Michael & Robert here would be Stremtel106 & 108

• Ro
    robert Jun 10, 2009

Please check better !!

the phone numbers are not IP Phones but the americas is A REAL OFFICE with people working in, and they have product on stock

I bought from them one month ago and i have here their h264 encoder which is JUST FANTASTIC !!!

Yes ! check what you say, and what are YOUR pending things with them. Maybe you still have to pay the balance due

Michael

• Ro
    robert Jun 10, 2009

Guys, i have the streamtel product and i know this company since many years.
    It is a real company, and maybe you just missed to do something or to pay the balance due with them.
    Make sure YOU are a good company before saying this.
    Check your BALANCE DUE and make sure they received " ALL " the expected things from you, as they ( as all the companies world-wide ) will not deliver IF you fail on the balance due
    Robert

becuteguy May 28, 2009

So you guy wanna joy with me in IBC2009 and visit there booth together?

• At
    ATN May 28, 2009

We are also victims of Streamtel. Has anyone taken legal action? If so, who did the legal work? What were the results? We are in the process of looking for an Italian Attorney to recoup the $13, 000.00 USD loss we have incurred. Thanks in advance for an assistance in this matter. I tell everyone to BEWARE of STREAMTEL.

becuteguy Apr 30, 2009

The brain (Luca) and sometimes other names pushes the victim to buy the product. He calls many times to push the victim to order.

Then ... The victim is waiting for streamtel...Waiting.. Again for streamtel... Nothing happen... Waiting .. Nothing...

yes you r right?
    he always call me to push me to buy as you said.
    where should i start from anybody can recommend me?

• Mc
    Mclain Apr 29, 2009

I digged some information about the company. I noticed it is seems to be a fraud company. They put fake VOIP (SIP) phones in their website to give the customer the comfort its a big company with international presence in USA and Asia while its not.

They advertise in Google targeting some countries where they feel the law is weak like some middle eastern countries.

The victim calls streamtel.. No answers.

In some scenario, since streamtel is an American domain name (streamtel.com) any victim can sue streamtel via an American court and I assure you guys you will get a lot more than what you paid for and our friend Luca will be an e-criminal :)

End of story.

becuteguy Apr 29, 2009

i think we need to keep intouch of each other. we might need to go to Italian embassy in our country. what do you think?

• Ih
    I Hate StreamTel Apr 29, 2009

I'm sad to say it but I have had the same experience. We ordered a product almost one year ago (about 4000 euro) and all i get is excuse after excuse but No delivery. And as above "his name is Luca also streamtel106"

becuteguy Apr 23, 2009

yes i also waiting for him to send item to me for almost one year his name is Luca also streamtel106

• Yes we ordered from Streamtel from a person named Luca amount is around 4000 Euro and the same thing. We ordered in Jan 2009 and Now its April and we have not received anything. I am very close to talk to Italian Embassy in Saudi For this matter.