The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved StopRepairBills.com — Bait & Switch
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
BAIT & SWITCH...
When I spoke with the representative on the phone the details of coverage explained & e-mailed to me did not match the contract paper work. When I questioned the discrepancies, it was explained “I must have misunderstood”, I explained I had an e-mail with the details & price quote, which I had to forward back to a manager (I guess he thought I was lying). When they called back they were very abrasive and challenging, no offer of a solution, compromise, or apology for what could have been and honest mistake. Since I had to pay a 10% deposit to secure the policy & rate offered in order to have the contract sent for review, signed and returned, I had to fight for a refund. They continued to keep trying to sell me policies. Ultimately, I called my card company and filed a fraudulent charge in order to receive my refund. After I received a call back from a “manager” telling me I was “out of line” going to my credit card company. Unbelievable!!!
Fight harder to get the copy of the contract prior to paying anything, even if you all ready have it in writing via e-mail.
More StopRepairBills.com Complaints & Reviews
- StopRepairBills.com - is this really a business?
- StopRepairBills.com - Fraudulently operating
- StopRepairBills.com - Scam or not??
- StopRepairBills.com - Hung up on me
- StopRepairBills.com - treatment of employees
- StopRepairBills.com - All they want is my info, they are the same as the other recent scams
- StopRepairBills.com - Pushy Bully's
- StopRepairBills.com - Switch and Bait / High Pressure Sales
- StopRepairBills.com - Don't pay them
- StopRepairBills.com - Customer Service Help